Chad Scott leaving UK for North Carolina

  1. #1
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,242

    Chad Scott leaving UK for North Carolina

    Per Football scoop,

    Late last night, football scoop had gotten word that Chad Scott who was UK's RB coach that had been moved over to WR coach just a few weeks ago when the New OC's came in, is leaving the Cats for the TE coaching position at UNC.

    Who will be the new WR Coach at UK?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    Per Football scoop,

    Late last night, football scoop had gotten word that Chad Scott who was UK's RB coach that had been moved over to WR coach just a few weeks ago when the New OC's came in, is leaving the Cats for the TE coaching position at UNC.

    Who will be the new WR Coach at UK?
    One name being mentioned is 2005 UL grad Blake Rolan.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    11,133

    So, you're saying UK did have a WR coach last year?

  4. #4
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    9,022

    Gerad Parker's name is being mentioned too.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    3,011

    Quote Originally Posted by jvdfc View Post
    Gerad Parker's name is being mentioned too.
    I would love this. Great guy and coach!

  6. #6
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,782

    Well, this is like deja vu. Scott did the exact same thing as a player when he transferred from UK to UNC.

  7. #7
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,242

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    One name being mentioned is 2005 UL grad Blake Rolan.
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdfc View Post
    Gerad Parker's name is being mentioned too.

    I'm not familiar with those guys, care to share some info on them?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    3,011

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    I'm not familiar with those guys, care to share some info on them?
    Gerad played at UK in the early 2000s and was a GA there. He's been at Marshall with Doc Holliday and is currently at Purdue. Lawrence County grad. Not a huge name but I think he'd be a fantastic hire.

  9. #9
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    9,022

    Quote Originally Posted by Cats3x View Post
    Gerad played at UK in the early 2000s and was a GA there. He's been at Marshall with Doc Holliday and is currently at Purdue. Lawrence County grad. Not a huge name but I think he'd be a fantastic hire.
    Suppose to be a really good recruiter too.

  10. #10
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    31,068

    Ron Dugans would have been nice, but Miami already got him.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Location
    Negan's Compound
    Posts
    3,847

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Ron Dugans would have been nice, but Miami already got him.
    Can't believe a Nole would take a job at the U.

Top