Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

Page 13 of For the first time since the FBI raided Andy Miller... 190 comments | 6324 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #181
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,134

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    So who is Duke's WWW? They obviously have one?
    Catch up with the rest of us. Jeff Capel. Duh.
    Advertisement

  2. #182
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting down in Central KY, still enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,364

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Catch up with the rest of us. Jeff Capel. Duh.
    Sorry--Work & surgery getting in the way of BGP time.

  3. #183
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,134

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    Sorry--Work & surgery getting in the way of BGP time.
    That’s not a BGP thing though. Hell. I just came back to BGP a month ago. Anyone following college basketball and Duke’s new insane recruiting prowess knows that Jeff Capel is the duffle bag guy. That isn’t new news nor do I even know if BGP folks know that. Like I said, catch up.

  4. #184
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting down in Central KY, still enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,364

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    That’s not a BGP thing though. Hell. I just came back to BGP a month ago. Anyone following college basketball and Duke’s new insane recruiting prowess knows that Jeff Capel is the duffle bag guy. That isn’t new news nor do I even know if BGP folks know that. Like I said, catch up.
    Sounds like I'm getting there--Thanks! Hopefully these other HC's are smarter than Sean Miller, doing the negotiating himself?

  5. #185
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,134

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    Sounds like I'm getting there--Thanks! Hopefully these other HC's are smarter than Sean Miller, doing the negotiating himself?
    I got you!!!

    I would imagine most are but at the same time I can’t help but think that some of these coaches may have gotten way too comfortable. I still feel like this is the tip of the iceberg. We’re going to find out who was smart and who was dumb. There’s no way this Duke fan thinks that Duke is clean. How smart they have been remains to be seen.

  6. #186
    StickerMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Sitting down in Central KY, still enjoying the run!!
    Posts
    3,364

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I got you!!!

    I would imagine most are but at the same time I can’t help but think that some of these coaches may have gotten way too comfortable. I still feel like this is the tip of the iceberg. We’re going to find out who was smart and who was dumb. There’s no way this Duke fan thinks that Duke is clean. How smart they have been remains to be seen.
    Great point--Put me in the camp that thinks most of the top guys aren't lily white. Heck, even Xavier up here in our area does't look too clean; and they're certainly not getting the 5 stars. As one poster said, "This in one runner for one agency"; lots more possibilities out there. Hoping the boys in Lexington have been smart as well, as Cal's certainly been a marked man by Emmert & Co.

  7. #187
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,134

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    Great point--Put me in the camp that thinks most of the top guys aren't lily white. Heck, even Xavier up here in our area does't look too clean; and they're certainly not getting the 5 stars. As one poster said, "This in one runner for one agency"; lots more possibilities out there. Hoping the boys in Lexington have been smart as well, as Cal's certainly been a marked man by Emmert & Co.
    I wouldn’t be surprised at all if UK escapes trouble. I wouldn’t be surprised if they got in trouble either. Cal has been pulling the best of the best for awhile. Legal or illegal there is a system in place for him to sustain this recruiting success. I think everyone is dirty but without proof it doesn’t matter.

  8. #188
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,863

    Quote Originally Posted by StickerMann View Post
    So who is Duke's WWW? They obviously have one?
    GrizzlyAdams. I've tried to tell people for years that he's good for nothing.

  9. #189
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,134

    Oh this is just getting better and better. Or I could just be reading in between the lines too much.

    Coach K seems to be talking like he knows something.


    Duke Blue Devils coach Mike Krzyzewski 'very comfortable' playing Wendell Carter Jr. in wake of report

  10. #190

    Join Date
    Aug 10
    Posts
    2,298

    Rules will be changed so UK, Duke, and UNC don’t get into trouble. Pretty much already been said.

  11. #191
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,293

    It's an absolute fact that Cal has bought a car, clothes, food, and all kinds of extras for one of his players.









    His name is Brad

Top