Page 2 of This thread will probably get a lot more action. Who are the worst officials at the D1 level? Here are mine: 1. Rick "the dinosaur" Hartzell 2. Mike Eads 3. Anthony Jordan 4. Jamie Luckie 5. Les Jones By the way, if you're not sure who an official is, you can visit the following website and check out who it was: www.statsheet.com... 25 comments | 3204 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #21
    Premium Member jahearme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04
    Location
    On the 18th, putting for birdie
    Posts
    6,529
    All the Teddy Valentine lovers will be glad to know he is on the UK game tonight. He's with D. Shows and Bert Smith.

  2. #22
    Registered User mobaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    5,462
    Quote Originally Posted by jahearme View Post
    All the Teddy Valentine lovers will be glad to know he is on the UK game tonight. He's with D. Shows and Bert Smith.
    Should be lovely.

  3. #23
    Moderator PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Democracy is so overrated #teamRandy
    Posts
    46,003
    Teddy Valentine is horrendous. I normally let refs be human but this guy is ruining this Duke/FSU game. Horrible.

  4. #24
    Premium Member jahearme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04
    Location
    On the 18th, putting for birdie
    Posts
    6,529
    Quote Originally Posted by jahearme View Post
    This thread will probably get a lot more action. Who are the worst officials at the D1 level? Here are mine:
    1. Rick "the dinosaur" Hartzell
    2. Mike Eads
    3. Anthony Jordan
    4. Jamie Luckie
    5. Les Jones

    By the way, if you're not sure who an official is, you can visit the following website and check out who it was:
    StatSheet.com: The ultimate source for College Basketball, College Football, NFL, MLB, and NBA
    Anthony Jordan lived up to his #3 ranking this weekend at UK. I honestly think he gets worse every time out.
    I also learned this weekend that he was actually fired by the NBA 5 years ago.
    Nice pickup SEC........

  5. #25
    Moderator Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    34,870
    Someone on KSR the other day said it's not a good sign when you're a referee & people know your name. Or in some cases, give you a nickname.

  6. #26
    Registered User mobaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    5,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Someone on KSR the other day said it's not a good sign when you're a referee & people know your name. Or in some cases, give you a nickname.
    I made a similar statement in the "best officials" thread. If officials do their job well, then they're nearly invisible on the court.