Who pays for Pitino's flights?

Page 3 of When he goes to Minnesota to see his son coach? Is it on us taxpayers... 47 comments | 1394 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    nkuclubbaseball19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,480

    I do. I pay for them.

    This thread is ridiculous
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,769

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Who pays for John Calipari's trips to the NBA All-Star game and NFL playoffs. Asking for a friend.
    I already asked that question and not surprisingly it got ignored....

  3. #33
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,044

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Who pays for John Calipari's trips to the NBA All-Star game and NFL playoffs. Asking for a friend.
    CC: @the game guy Thoughts? Or are you just posting pointless threads to get under peoples skin for no reason.

  4. #34
    doomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Up Elkhorn Creek, sometimes without a paddle.
    Posts
    6,629

    He's the boss of a team that makes the school millions.

    However, the issue illuminates to me that the players get the short end of the financial stick. Yes, they get a valuable scholarship, but it takes four years of servitude and a wealth of talent in the first place to take advantage of it.

  5. #35
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,686

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Who pays for John Calipari's trips to the NBA All-Star game and NFL playoffs. Asking for a friend.
    Nike.

  6. #36
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    7,802

    Someone told me a while back that he doesn't even pay for his Fuji water he drinks at the games. Can you believe that!?!

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Location
    east side of Chicago
    Posts
    633

    When you are Coach Cal you get it all for being Coach Cal, I would pay for it if he needs it as long as he keeps us in 5 star players and final fours!

  8. #38
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,781

    Quote Originally Posted by the game guy View Post
    When you are Coach Cal you get it all for being Coach Cal, I would pay for it if he needs it as long as he keeps us in 5 star players and final fours!
    And this, my friends, is the epitome of ______.

  9. #39
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    7,802

    Don't take this the wrong way UL fans, because I'm in the group of "who care's" as far as who's paying for what. But here is a chunk of wood to fuel the fire for those who do.

    U of L To Pay Back Taxes On Adidas Swag, Club Memberships | Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting



  10. #40
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,781

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way UL fans, because I'm in the group of "who care's" as far as who's paying for what. But here is a chunk of wood to fuel the fire for those who do.

    U of L To Pay Back Taxes On Adidas Swag, Club Memberships | Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting


    No one is disputing UL has a plethora of issues, not the least of which are financial. But the tax payers are not paying for Pitino's flights. But really, when one looks at gg's last post in this thread. ....

  11. #41
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    7,802

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    No one is disputing UL has a plethora of issues, not the least of which are financial. But the tax payers are not paying for Pitino's flights. But really, when one looks at gg's last post in this thread. ....

    I agree, to me it's a non issue. At least they willingly paid back the IRS after the audit.

  12. #42
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,781

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    I agree, to me it's a non issue. At least they willingly paid back the IRS after the audit.
    Well, if the governor can be late paying his property taxes...

  13. #43
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    7,802

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    Well, if the governor can be late paying his property taxes...
    No doubt, he's a fool. Hopefully one day UL will pay for that Arena so that you and I don't have to. lol

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,546

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    Well, if the governor can be late paying his property taxes...
    Don't forget the Mayor of Louisville.

  15. #45
    Hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    15,870

    I'm so glad I took a couple of minutes and read this thread.

Top