Vandy 86 Mississippi St 85 (OT)

  1. #1
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Vandy 86 Mississippi St 85 (OT)

    Final
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Yahoo still contends that Foster "only" had 38. Keep in mind that Yahoo knew Vandy won before ESPN did.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Sugartit
    Posts
    11,307

    Vandy 86 Miss State 85 OT

    Final

  4. #4
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    53,713

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02 View Post
    Yahoo still contends that Foster "only" had 38.

    And Yahoo is still wrong. Foster's line per ESPN.



    <TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=360><TBODY><TR class=oddrow id=280650238-hp0 vAlign=center align=right><TD noWrap align=left>32</TD><TD id=280650238-hp0_0 noWrap align=left> S Foster</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_1>16/25</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_2>9/15</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_3>1/1</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_4>3</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_5>42</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

  5. #5
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    53,713

    Quote Originally Posted by letabrotherspeak View Post
    Final

    You're way to slow.

  6. #6
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    And Yahoo is still wrong. Foster's line per ESPN.



    <TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=360><TBODY><TR class=oddrow id=280650238-hp0 vAlign=center align=right><TD noWrap align=left>32</TD><TD id=280650238-hp0_0 noWrap align=left> S Foster</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_1>16/25</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_2>9/15</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_3>1/1</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_4>3</TD><TD id=280650238-ap0_5>42</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Why can't ESPN be wrong? 14-23 is what they have.

    Regardless, the kid is unreal and nobody is arguing he hit 9 (!) threes tonight.

  7. #7
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    66,760

    I hope this doesn't end up mattering for UK.

  8. #8
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    87,364

    He's pretty good...

  9. #9
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    66,760

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02 View Post
    Why can't ESPN be wrong? 14-23 is what they have.

    Regardless, the kid is unreal and nobody is arguing he hit 9 (!) threes tonight.
    He hit 2 in the last minute of the game and then hit 2 the last minute of that OT.

  10. #10
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    53,713

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02 View Post
    Why can't ESPN be wrong? 14-23 is what they have.

    Because that would mean you're right, and I'm wrong.

  11. #11
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    53,713

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    He's pretty good...

    SEC player of the year IMO.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 03
    Location
    Go Blue
    Posts
    3,800

    Yahoo is more up-to-date going by time. All there stats may not be correct but they usually have score and time right more than espn

  13. #13
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    SEC player of the year IMO.
    I think this performance tonight cements it.

  14. #14
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    CBS Sportsline says 41.

  15. #15
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    SI.com says 38

  16. #16
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    FOX says 38. I rest my case.

  17. #17
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    53,713

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02 View Post
    SI.com says 38

    BGP says 42, 41 and 38.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Sugartit
    Posts
    11,307

    Vandy site has him with 42.
    No matter how many he had, it was a great big ole ridiculous performance.
    State or anyone can't go 15-28 from foul line and expect to win.

  19. #19
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Yahoo has adjusted their score. Foster had 42. I now hang my head in shame.

  20. #20
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    53,713

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02 View Post
    Yahoo has adjusted their score. Foster had 42. I now hang my head in shame.

    I rest my case. Maybe you'll listen to me next time.

Top