Tennessee 61 Kentucky 59

Page 10 of This one shows even more,that the Cats can run fast and make some pretty dunks, but when it comes to the game of basketball they fall way short.21.4% f... 148 comments | 6848 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #136

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    1,226

    Quote Originally Posted by jlow View Post
    I thought the Cats fought hard in this one. 2 or 3 poor transition defensive plays killed us. We are a very good freshman team, but just not ready for prime time. We simply struggle vs stronger more physical type teams that are disciplined.
    You have the answer. Go back to freshmen teams from years ago.
    Advertisement

  2. #137

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,794

    Quote Originally Posted by Can'tcoach View Post
    You have the answer. Go back to freshmen teams from years ago.
    That will never, ever happen again.

  3. #138

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    1,226

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    That will never, ever happen again.
    I realize that but a freshman team is what we have trying to play varsity ball.

  4. #139

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Location
    Negan's Compound
    Posts
    3,847

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    What's so funny? Do you think KY has a better chance than those teams?
    Maybe he knows something we donít?

  5. #140
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,930

    Quote Originally Posted by Can'tcoach View Post
    I realize that but a freshman team is what we have trying to play varsity ball.
    You'd think they just got blown out by a team that wasn't in the Top 15 in the country Tuesday night.

  6. #141

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    1,226

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    You'd think they just got blown out by a team that wasn't in the Top 15 in the country Tuesday night.
    And some of you make it sound like they are 10-1 in the SEC thus far. This year's version is mediocre at best.

  7. #142
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,782

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    You'd think they just got blown out by a team that wasn't in the Top 15 in the country Tuesday night.
    It's the 7 losses thus far with 4-5 likely losses left on the schedule counting the SEC Tourney.

  8. #143

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,794

    Watching UNC v Duke. With bile in my mouth I State: there is nothing I’ve seen in the Cats this year that can compete vs either team tonight.

  9. #144
    rookie57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 10
    Location
    Mayfield
    Posts
    1,930

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Watching UNC v Duke. With bile in my mouth I State: there is nothing I’ve seen in the Cats this year that can compete vs either team tonight.
    ^ This, they both would handle Ky, and Duke starts 4 freshman don’t they?

  10. #145

    Join Date
    May 07
    Posts
    806

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie57 View Post
    ^ This, they both would handle Ky, and Duke starts 4 freshman don’t they?
    True, they start 4 Freshman. They played five freshman, three sophomores, and Grayson Allen last night.

  11. #146
    FarBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Slide a piece o' da' porter. Drink side, run da' java. Hey lookie here. I can dig grease 'n chompin' on some butter and draggin' through the garden.
    Posts
    4,829

    This thread is full of way too many chicken littles, that have no idea what they are talking about.

  12. #147
    FarBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Slide a piece o' da' porter. Drink side, run da' java. Hey lookie here. I can dig grease 'n chompin' on some butter and draggin' through the garden.
    Posts
    4,829

    Folks, even the most elite of college players have flaws. They are not puppets or robots. The responses in this thread are an example of being way too emotionally invested in their favorite college team.

  13. #148

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,956

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie57 View Post
    ^ This, they both would handle Ky, and Duke starts 4 freshman don’t they?
    Duke is also considered the most talented team in the country and have still lost 5 games. So where you was trying to go with that is weak since Duke does have those top of the line freshman and still has lost 5 games. Duke last year same thing and lost in 2nd round. Duke with top freshman Jabari Parker lost in 1st round. So those of you who say they are tired of the freshman excuse. Just look at the best coach of all time in Coach K. It's not an excuse even the best coach of all time struggles at times getting freshman to play at a level needed to win.

    Just remember this Duke and those 4 freshman just lost to a UNC team who lost at home to I believe Hofstra. Duke and those freshman also just lost to a team with a losing record last week.

  14. #149
    rookie57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 10
    Location
    Mayfield
    Posts
    1,930

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Duke is also considered the most talented team in the country and have still lost 5 games. So where you was trying to go with that is weak since Duke does have those top of the line freshman and still has lost 5 games. Duke last year same thing and lost in 2nd round. Duke with top freshman Jabari Parker lost in 1st round. So those of you who say they are tired of the freshman excuse. Just look at the best coach of all time in Coach K. It's not an excuse even the best coach of all time struggles at times getting freshman to play at a level needed to win.

    Just remember this Duke and those 4 freshman just lost to a UNC team who lost at home to I believe Hofstra. Duke and those freshman also just lost to a team with a losing record last week.
    I stand behind my comment, BOTH would beat Ky.

Top