Stat For NCF

  1. #1
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,474

    Stat For NCF

    12 B1G teams have made the Final Four in the past 15 years. None have walked away with the title. 0-12. Strong...
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    41,633

    Well aware of that, but thanks for taking the time to post just for me.

    It's great to know I have that kind of power. (LOL)

  3. #3
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,474

    Punchline. Power. One of the two...

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,563

    While I tremendously enjoy the b10 futility stats, are there numbers for the other conferences? Interesting stuff.

  5. #5
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,905

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center View Post
    While I tremendously enjoy the b10 futility stats, are there numbers for the other conferences? Interesting stuff.
    Teams in Louisville's conference win the most.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,563

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Teams in Louisville's conference win the most.
    I would think so since they're the best conference, I just would be interested to see how the conferences come out.

  7. #7
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,219

    The SEC has 3 titles
    The Big Ten has zero
    The Pac 10 has zero
    The Big 12 has 1 title
    The ACC has 6 titles
    The Big East has 4 titles
    The American has 1 title

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    729

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Teams in Louisville's conference win the most.
    What conference they switching to next year? If they did would it be 4 in 4 years?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,540

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    The SEC has 3 titles
    The Big Ten has zero
    The Pac 10 has zero
    The Big 12 has 1 title
    The ACC has 6 titles
    The Big East has 4 titles
    The American has 1 title
    Which Conference was Louisville counted with in 2013?

  10. #10
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,256

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Teams in Louisville's conference win the most.
    They cover some bases. Did they ever contend for a title in CUSA?

  11. #11
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    30,611

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Which Conference was Louisville counted with in 2013?
    Big East

  12. #12
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    30,611

    Contend? Yes. Louisville was in the Final Four in 2005 as a member of C-USA. They lost to Illinois.

    The Cards were a member of the Big East in the fall of 2005, though.

  13. #13
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,539

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    12 B1G teams have made the Final Four in the past 15 years. None have walked away with the title. 0-12. Strong...
    Yeah you would think somewhere along the way someone would screw up and win from the B1G. Only 1 title the past 25 years.

  14. #14
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,474

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    Yeah you would think somewhere along the way someone would screw up and win from the B1G. Only 1 title the past 25 years.
    And the only reason they got that one was due to a broken leg...

  15. #15
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,539

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    And the only reason they got that one was due to a broken leg...
    Ha. I would have picked UC as well, but that team was good and ran the gauntlet to the Final Four. Wisconsin and Florida. Ho-hum.

    Side note, I like the "B1G" logo/symbol. Thought it was corny at first, but it has grown on me.

Top