Northern Kentucky 70 Cleveland State 55

Page 2 of Never in doubt for the Norse. Snow scared quite a few away tonight.... 24 comments | 844 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,074

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    What station was it on? I looked for it.
    ESPN3. The cameras were set up in a different spot than usual too. They were really high up in the rafters. It was a weird view.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,797

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    What station was it on? I looked for it.
    I think they only have one or two games that are actually televised and one of those games has already come and gone. I am pretty sure most, if not all can be found on ESPN3.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    678

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I think they only have one or two games that are actually televised and one of those games has already come and gone. I am pretty sure most, if not all can be found on ESPN3.
    They had a 6 game contract with CW 25 in Cincinnati. They still have 2 or 3 of those games left and the Oakland game on ESPNU or ESPN2. Almost all others are on ESPN3.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,369

    I'll have to figure out what channel it is on fioptics. Or better yet, just make the drive down 27. Been wanting to get to one, but with the holidays, Jr's schedule and work it has bee tough.

  5. #20
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    42,352

    I could have went more into Cleveland State but opted to keep it short and sweet. Did not want to confuse anyone.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,483

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    I'll have to figure out what channel it is on fioptics. Or better yet, just make the drive down 27. Been wanting to get to one, but with the holidays, Jr's schedule and work it has bee tough.

    ESPN3 is not a cable channel. It’s a streaming channel.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,369

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPops View Post
    ESPN3 is not a cable channel. Itís a streaming channel.
    AHHHH! Thanks

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,483

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    AHHHH! Thanks

    Do you have Netflix? Do you watch it on your TV?

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,369

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPops View Post
    Do you have Netflix? Do you watch it on your TV?
    I'm not sure it is set up at my home, only at the lake house. I'm VERY used to streaming games on my laptop and hooking up via HDMI cord or directly thru my smart TV.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,074

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPops View Post
    ESPN3 is not a cable channel. It’s a streaming channel.
    If you have DirecTV and go to ESPNU when the game is on and clock the red button on your remote the game will pop up and you can watch it straight from there.

Top