NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show

  1. #1
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,661

    NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show

    This year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show is only on TBS. The games will be on the usual CBS, TBS, TruTV but weird that after almost 40 years the announcements won't be on CBS this year.

    (Sorry, I've entered this thread in wrong area. Could a moderator move it to college basketball. Had a senior moment.)
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,934

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    This year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show is only on TBS. The games will be on the usual CBS, TBS, TruTV but weird that after almost 40 years the announcements won't be on CBS this year.
    What time?

  3. #3
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,661

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    What time?
    6pm

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,483

    Sounds like the only game today that can impact the field is Davidson. If they win a bubble team gets bumped.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,506

    Thanks for the info. I had the espn bracketology set to record thinking it was the actual selection show.

  6. #6
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,903

    I like the TBS guys but they are NBA guys. I’m not sure why they have them breaking down college games.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,506

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet16 View Post
    I like the TBS guys but they are NBA guys. I’m not sure why they have them breaking down college games.
    NBA guys watch college basketball as well.

  8. #8
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,903

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    NBA guys watch college basketball as well.
    Well I know that but their expertise is the NBA. I’ve seen many times over the years then butcher their information.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    251

    And it is going to be 2 hours again! I hope that the bracket gets leaked the last time they tried to drag this thing out and ratings cratered.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,506

    Quote Originally Posted by DanvilleFan View Post
    And it is going to be 2 hours again! I hope that the bracket gets leaked the last time they tried to drag this thing out and ratings cratered.
    Im sure the bracket will be leaked. Happens every year.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    I hope it is UC or Shockers against UK first round.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,506

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    I hope it is UC or Shockers against UK first round.
    If you think either of those matchups will happen in the first round then you haven't been following along this season. All three of those teams will be seeded too high to meet each other in the first round.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    20,983

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    I hope it is UC or Shockers against UK first round.
    What the heck are you even talking about. For what you want to happen. One of those 3 teams would have to be a double digit seed. But ok then...

  14. #14
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    10,918

    Just for the record the 68 teams will be released in the first 10 minutes. The matchups and bracket will be filled in over 2 hours.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    What the heck are you even talking about. For what you want to happen. One of those 3 teams would have to be a double digit seed. But ok then...
    Ok second round match up.

Top