Matz Stockman Transfering to...

  1. #1
    ThrillVille Cardinal51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    5,413

    Matz Stockman Transfering to...

    Minnesota.

    I can't say that I'm too surprised that he has opted to transfer out considering his limited role with the Cards.

    It's at least a little Interesting that he'll be headed to Minnesota to play for Richard though. Anyways, I wish him the best.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    ThrillVille Cardinal51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    5,413

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 16
    Posts
    221

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51 View Post
    Minnesota.

    I can't say that I'm too surprised that he has opted to transfer out considering his limited role with the Cards.

    It's at least a little Interesting that he'll be headed to Minnesota to play for Richard though. Anyways, I wish him the best.
    What's so surprising about this? Do you think Rick and Richard do not talk?

  4. #4
    ThrillVille Cardinal51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    5,413

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Hangin Around View Post
    What's so surprising about this? Do you think Rick and Richard do not talk?
    They obviously talk.

    Surprising isn't the best word. It's interesting that he chose Minnesota. I've just never heard of a situation where someone transferred to a school who's coaches are family.

  5. #5
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,709

    Nothing surprising. Rick doesn't want him so he asked Richars if he needs a big.

  6. #6
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,709

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51 View Post
    They obviously talk.

    Surprising isn't the best word. It's interesting that he chose Minnesota. I've just never heard of a situation where someone transferred to a school who's coaches are family.
    Look up Jeff Badet

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    8,863

    There are a lot of Norwegians and Swedes in Minnesota......Makes sense.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    right here at my desk
    Posts
    913

    Who is Matz Stockman?

  9. #9
    ThrillVille Cardinal51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    5,413

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayin View Post
    Who is Matz Stockman?
    This should explain everything you need to know:

    LMGTFY

Top