Louisville: Major Announcement Today at Noon

Page 10 of Jeff Greer‏Verified account @jeffgreer_cj The press conference is "newsworthy material," one source tells me. Interim Louisville presid... 173 comments | 5554 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #136
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    23,088

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    But how do you really feel?
    I was over the moon when Ramsey got the axe as president a couple years back. Was using the foundation as a piggy bank to pay folks outside of public scrutiny.

    But Now year we are, two different boards and nearly 600 days later and we STILL don’t have a university president. I don’t think Postel wants the job and so we know this thing is starting from scratch but the alumni haven’t heard a darn thing about it unless they’re well connected enough to know a board member.

    I hate this group even more than the last one. UofL is a mess and everyone over there is angling to be the one to have their name in the headline rather than do anything to help right the ship.

    Need to completely clean house again.
    Advertisement

  2. #137
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    Rick Pitino needs to shut up. Or put on a patch and make pirate sounds.

  3. #138
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    What are you basing "a lot" on, exactly?
    John Ramsey

  4. #139
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The realest people don’t have a lot of friends.
    Posts
    23,605

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    You called me a sell out... Now man up and show me how I'm a sell out...

    You are babbling because whatever argument you are trying to make is weak and you know it.

    Again, EXACTLY, what makes or has made me a sell out. Still waiting.
    You were the lead soldier on this website for L1C4. Everybody knows that. And if Rick and Jurich had never been caught you would still be L’s up if Brian Bowen was down there ballin’ out. When people like myself told you for years this was corruption U, you did nothing but challenge us on it. Now that the game is up you’re coming over to the flip side. #facts

  5. #140
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,607

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    John Ramsey
    John Ramsey is a joke.

  6. #141
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    John Ramsey is a joke.
    I wondered how Louisville fans felt about him. I listen to his show darn near every day though. Must listen radio.

  7. #142
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,607

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    You were the lead soldier on this website for L1C4. Everybody knows that. And if Rick and Jurich had never been caught you would still be L’s up if Brian Bowen was down there ballin’ out. When people like myself told you for years this was corruption U, you did nothing but challenge us on it. Now that the game is up you’re coming over to the flip side.
    You mean I’m the most vocal Louisville supporter on this board? You don’t say... BREAKING NEWS!!!

    I defended my school until there was evidence proving what I believed was wrong? That’s a bad thing? You criticize for people sticking by UofL and then criticize them for changing their opinions. Make up your mind. You really expect people to bail on their schools during hard times?? And then have the audacity to call ME a sell out??

    Your argument is a joke. I don’t know how they do things where you’re from, but you can take that sell out mess elsewhere, I’m not the one. You wanna come at me and call me a sell out, you better come correct and with some evidence. Otherwise, take a seat, have a Coke and a smile...

  8. #143
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    In case anyone missed it today:


  9. #144
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,607

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I wondered how Louisville fans felt about him. I listen to his show darn near every day though. Must listen radio.
    There is obviously a portion of the fan base that likes him, but he is awful IMO. Have always hated him. He is exactly what I hate about other fan bases.

  10. #145
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,607

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Rick Pitino needs to shut up. Or put on a patch and make pirate sounds.
    He should have shut up years ago.

  11. #146
    Pura Vida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14
    Location
    A sky full of stars
    Posts
    1,295

    I absolutely LOVE my hometown, Go Louisville.... Go Cards fans!

    A New 213 National Championship Banner Has Surfaced In Louisville - The Cardinal Connect

  12. #147

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,091

    Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    I absolutely LOVE my hometown, Go Louisville.... Go Cards fans!

    A New 213 National Championship Banner Has Surfaced In Louisville - The Cardinal Connect
    Hearing Petty in my head. . "I won't back down....". Actually, that song is a really good fit for all this.

  13. #148
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    I was thinking a better song is the "Authority Song"

  14. #149

    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    6,468

    Im sure there are ins and outs that I’m unaware of...

    But how in the holy hell did Penn State get to keep their wins?

  15. #150

    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    6,468

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I wondered how Louisville fans felt about him. I listen to his show darn near every day though. Must listen radio.
    The only time I ever listened to him was when he was on 93.9 as I drove home from work. I didn’t care for him, but I liked Rutherford a lot.


    On that same note, He’s not as terrible as Billy Reed when he fills in on the Deener show in the morning. He’s just aweful.

Top