LaVar Ball to home school LaMelo

Page 4 of Even by his own standards of outlandish acts, LaVar Ball -- the father of Lakers rookie Lonzo and UCLA pledge LaMelo -- has one-upped himself. Accordin... 81 comments | 3456 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,845

    @DickieV

    He just CAN’T STOP causing a nightmare for his kids concerning the @NBA : so pathetic / putting @ZO2_ in such a tough spot with @lakers @espnVshow
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    40,079

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    The Lakers should for real trade him tho. You can't have this happening when you are trying to get big free agents.
    If LeBron were to go the Lakers, I have no doubt Zo would be moved out as part of that deal.

  3. #48
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    40,079

    Speaking of which, I am seeing the Lakers play this Thursday. Got tickets with the hopes of seeing Zo do his thing, and I am left with IT hobbling around getting blocked left and right.

  4. #49
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    62,737

    I think he's delusional if he thinks anyone is going to sign his two other sons, but can't blame him for trying.

  5. #50
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,706

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    If LeBron were to go the Lakers, I have no doubt Zo would be moved out as part of that deal.
    No question...

  6. #51
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,706

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I assumed they'd be trying to move him when they picked up IT.
    He's a FA end of the year. I doubt he ends up back with the Lakers.

  7. #52
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,418

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    He's a FA end of the year. I doubt he ends up back with the Lakers.
    Oh okay. I don't pay enough attention. Let's forget I said anything about the NBA.

  8. #53
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    40,079

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    He's a FA end of the year. I doubt he ends up back with the Lakers.
    This has the makings of IT going back to Sacramento and backing up Fox for another season before he calls it quits. Poor guy. One year ago people were talking max contract for IT.

  9. #54
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,706

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    This has the makings of IT going back to Sacramento and backing up Fox for another season before he calls it quits. Poor guy. One year ago people were talking max contract for IT.
    I'm not sure it's that bad of a situation. He says he's only 75% healthy so if he gets right this off-season I think he will be fine.

  10. #55
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    86,740

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    The Lakers should for real trade him tho. You can't have this happening when you are trying to get big free agents.
    Trade him for what? If they didn’t know this was going to happen then it shows just how inept their front office is. Plus the Lakers are trash. No one wants to play for a trash organization.

  11. #56
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    86,740

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    @DickieV

    He just CAN’T STOP causing a nightmare for his kids concerning the @NBA : so pathetic / putting @ZO2_ in such a tough spot with @lakers @espnVshow
    Dickie V hasn’t been credible for over a decade. Always funny to see UK fans siding with Dickie V though.

  12. #57
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,845

    Has nothing to do with UK fans. Dickie V is 100% right about Mr. Ball.

  13. #58
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    86,740

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    I'm not sure it's that bad of a situation. He says he's only 75% healthy so if he gets right this off-season I think he will be fine.
    Agreed. He’s shown he can still play. He just needs the right situation again like he had in Boston.

  14. #59
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    86,740

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Has nothing to do with UK fans. Dickie V is 100% right about Mr. Ball.
    Like I said, Dickie V hasn’t been right about anything in over a decade.

  15. #60
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    86,740

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Has nothing to do with UK fans. Dickie V is 100% right about Mr. Ball.
    “Causing a nightmare for his kids”

Top