Kentucky at West Virginia thoughts and predictions

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kentucky

    4 18.18%
  • West Virginia

    18 81.82%
  1. #1
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,562

    Kentucky at West Virginia thoughts and predictions

    You know it's going to be crazy in Morgantown tomorrow night. This will no doubt be the rowdiest fans and perhaps toughest team the Cats have faced all year. It's going to get ugly.


    West Virginia 87

    Kentucky 66
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,291

    West Virginia 75
    Kentucky 70

  3. #3
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,892

    West Virginia 82-70.

  4. #4
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,207

    It will get very physical
    Not sure we will have anyone to step up when needed.

  5. #5
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,950

    I think WVU by 7-8 sounds about right.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,819

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    You know it's going to be crazy in Morgantown tomorrow night. This will no doubt be the rowdiest fans and perhaps toughest team the Cats have faced all year. It's going to get ugly.


    West Virginia 87

    Kentucky 66
    I don't know if this is your actual prediction or one of your reverse psychology predictions. However I agree with your prediction. I think it will be like the 22 point blow out loss they had at Florida at this time last year. Then I expect to see the same comments that was said after that. Which is this team will be lucky to get past the 1st weekend.

  7. #7
    THUNDERBIRDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Keeping the S.C.I.T. in check...
    Posts
    4,044

    Cats Win! #whynotus

    I love being the underdog. Can't wait til we land another 8 seed! Or something like that.....

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 07
    Posts
    800

    Predictions on what the spread opens at? I say WVU -7.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    UK 75
    WVU 70

    Vanderbilt stars, Cats get back to being ranked

  10. #10
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,693

    West Virginia by 14.

  11. #11
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    42,357

    If W.Va plays down to the level of the young Cats, this could be a goid game. If not, W.VA by 14.

  12. #12
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    I don't know if this is your actual prediction or one of your reverse psychology predictions. However I agree with your prediction. I think it will be like the 22 point blow out loss they had at Florida at this time last year. Then I expect to see the same comments that was said after that. Which is this team will be lucky to get past the 1st weekend.
    I do think this team will be lucky to get out of the 1st weekend. They may, based on that 2nd round match-up and potential 1st round upset, but I also think a lot of their likely 2nd round opponents can beat them.

    Regardless, I think West Virginia wins by 8-10 on Saturday.

  13. #13
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,562

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    I don't know if this is your actual prediction or one of your reverse psychology predictions. However I agree with your prediction. I think it will be like the 22 point blow out loss they had at Florida at this time last year. Then I expect to see the same comments that was said after that. Which is this team will be lucky to get past the 1st weekend.
    A totally serious post.

  14. #14
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,846

    The refs, and WVU offense will determine the game.

    WVU has spells almost every game of 4-6 minutes with little to no offense. The refs call it close WVU will be in foul trouble early. I'm not making a prediction, but I'm hopeful Huggins boys get the win.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,819

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    I do think this team will be lucky to get out of the 1st weekend. They may, based on that 2nd round match-up and potential 1st round upset, but I also think a lot of their likely 2nd round opponents can beat them.

    Regardless, I think West Virginia wins by 8-10 on Saturday.
    At this time, no doubt they wouldn't survive past the 1st weekend. However just like last year after losing 3 of 4 games and 2 blowout losses in that span. People said that team wouldn't make it past the 1st weekend. It seems like people always are quick to make a judgement, and forget teams get better. Especially young teams, because every game they learn something new. I am honestly very excited about their chances to make a run, because I do see a team who keeps showing more and more flashes every game. I think come March they will be much more consistent.

    With that said I think they is going to be a harsh game. This young of a team in a true road game in that environement, while they are still learning. Not good lol. Good thing come tournament time, with how UK fans travel. Its more similar to a home game than a road game.

Top