Kentucky 82 Georgia 48

Page 2 of Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 He just has such a weak base. Dude needs to be doing squats, leg presses, and wall sits like crazy. He more Durant t... 24 comments | 1436 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    50,127

    Another good shooting night for the Cats. Good to see Skal fighting tonight. I still think he has the ability to take over a game at some point offensively, he just needs to loosen up and play.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    50,127

    This isn't a bad Georgia team...They beat Auburn by 26 I think.

  3. #18
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,567

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    This isn't a bad Georgia team...They beat Auburn by 26 I think.
    @spindoc and I could beat Auburn.

  4. #19
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,907

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Another good shooting night for the Cats. Good to see Skal fighting tonight. I still think he has the ability to take over a game at some point offensively, he just needs to loosen up and play.
    He just has such a weak base. Dude needs to be doing squats, leg presses, and wall sits like crazy.

  5. #20
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    50,127

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    @spindoc and I could beat Auburn.
    Then Cal should have suited you up a couple of weeks ago.

  6. #21
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    50,127

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    He just has such a weak base. Dude needs to be doing squats, leg presses, and wall sits like crazy.
    He more Durant than Shaq...He's not going to be a low post presence this year. He can be a crazy mismatch away from the basket and can drive on some players. He just needs a mean streak that has him wanting to take on and beat his opponent. I just think we'll see a game where he'll hit 8 to 10 mid range jumpers and open up the court for others.

  7. #22
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,907

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    He more Durant than Shaq...He's not going to be a low post presence this year. He can be a crazy mismatch away from the basket and can drive on some players. He just needs a mean streak that has him wanting to take on and beat his opponent. I just think we'll see a game where he'll hit 8 to 10 mid range jumpers and open up the court for others.
    Definitely agree with you, but even Durant has enough strength and stability in his legs/base to hold a block and then hit a turnaround jumper.

    He needs it for his rebounding too. Would help him keep from getting pushed around.

    But you're right, a lot of it is mental.

  8. #23
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,567

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Then Cal should have suited you up a couple of weeks ago.
    Would have been an NCAA violation. My eligibility was up a long time ago.

  9. #24
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,856

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    Would have been an NCAA violation. My eligibility was up a long time ago.
    @LRCW you could still play at L'ville or Tennessee violations are of no concern at either place.

  10. #25
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    Quote Originally Posted by MayfieldFan View Post
    Good win. This team is bipolar. Stocking up on bourbon for the rest of the season, if the team is struggling to be consistent, I am going to bridge the gap by being consistently tipsy.
    That's a game plan ! As long as we use bourbon made in KY. ...

Top