Kentucky 80 Georgetown 53

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,493

    Kentucky 80 Georgetown 53

    Final.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,493

    I would say Jake Ohmer lead all scorers with 25. I think he is going to have a big year for the Tigers.

  3. #3
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    49,786

    Sloppy game, Cats seemed to lose all focus after the first 10 minutes.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,094

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Sloppy game, Cats seemed to lose all focus after the first 10 minutes.
    Agreed, however I didn't get to watch the first 10 minutes so I'm just guessing based on the score.

    Hopefully Richards injury isn't serious, I'm not feeling too optimistic though.

  5. #5
    cincyswords's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19
    Posts
    47

    Kentucky has some returning players that give the team a more veteran feel than the team that opened the season last year. Hagans, Quickley, Montgomery and Richards (hopefully injury is not too severe) along with Sestina should help this team get out of the gate better.

  6. #6
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,562

    This team is going to struggle against good competition this year. The lack of any post game is going to really hurt them.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,746

    Quote Originally Posted by cincyswords View Post
    Kentucky has some returning players that give the team a more veteran feel than the team that opened the season last year. Hagans, Quickley, Montgomery and Richards (hopefully injury is not too severe) along with Sestina should help this team get out of the gate better.

    See, I feel opposite. I was confident last year because of Travis and Washington.

    The inside game is in trouble if Montgomery can’t provide more than he showed yesterday.

  8. #8
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,406

    Georgetown out rebounded UK 45-39.

  9. #9
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Sag Hollow
    Posts
    21,337

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    This team is going to struggle against good competition this year. The lack of any post game is going to really hurt them.
    I’m in total agreement with this. If Richards and Montgomery don’t step up their games the Cats aren’t going very far at all this year, maybe no more than round of 32.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,819

    It is kind of funny hearing predictions for the season based on the first exhibition game lol.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,819

    Hopefully Richard's injury doesn't keep him out to long. With sprained ankles you just never know though.

Top