I Have Seen The Next NBA Superstar

Page 3 of Wow! Can't wait.... 35 comments | 2614 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,246

    He could sport an eye patch and average a double-double
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,966

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Guilty as charged...
    I was talking to someone about him. I said his offensive game is better than Okafor's game. Okafor was dominant because once he got on the block with the ball he was unstoppable. That being said Bagley can do so much more as far his game goes.

  3. #33
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,048

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    I was talking to someone about him. I said his offensive game is better than Okafor's game. Okafor was dominant because once he got on the block with the ball he was unstoppable. That being said Bagley can do so much more as far his game goes.
    Okafor's game was never built well to translate to the direction the NBA has gone. Bagley is exactly what the game has become. The two don't really compare at all...

  4. #34
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,966

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Okafor's game was never built well to translate to the direction the NBA has gone. Bagley is exactly what the game has become. The two don't really compare at all...
    Oh I agree. I just mean't as far as an elite offensive talent at the college level. NBA don't mean much to me when I know the Greek Freak is taking over.

  5. #35
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,048

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Oh I agree. I just mean't as far as an elite offensive talent at the college level. NBA don't mean much to me when I know the Greek Freak is taking over.
    The college game is going the same direction, but a guy like Okafor still works because there just aren't many dudes with the size to stop him in the NCAA. Bagley is a far superior talent short and long term...

  6. #36
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Sag Hollow
    Posts
    19,992

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    And his name is Marvin Bagley III. Holy crap...
    I agree 100%.

Top