Erin Boley to Oregon Ducks

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Posts
    1,933

    Erin Boley to Oregon Ducks

    Twitter

    Curious choice. Typically, female ballers stay close to home.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    6,566

    She wants Nike gear!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,819

    Good fit. Came down to Stanford and Oregon. While that may have been the case years ago, most kids want to get in the right fit. If you play D1 you are not coming home anyway. So why limit yourself?

  4. #4
    FarBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Slide a piece o' da' porter. Drink side, run da' java. Hey lookie here. I can dig grease 'n chompin' on some butter and draggin' through the garden.
    Posts
    4,720

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Good fit. Came down to Stanford and Oregon. While that may have been the case years ago, most kids want to get in the right fit. If you play D1 you are not coming home anyway. So why limit yourself?
    So true. The right fit is the MOST important thing, period.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Posts
    1,933

    Will she have to sit out a year?

  6. #6
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,819

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer.Pride View Post
    Will she have to sit out a year?
    Yes.

  7. #7
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Hope Scott can get some frequent flyer miles.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    542

    Any insights as to why she decided to leave ND? Great program, great conference - and she saw quality time as a first-year player. Curious.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    7,358

    ND WBB greater than Oregon WBB everyday.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Don't_Hate_the_Playa View Post
    Any insights as to why she decided to leave ND? Great program, great conference.
    I'm curious too.

  11. #11
    FarBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Slide a piece o' da' porter. Drink side, run da' java. Hey lookie here. I can dig grease 'n chompin' on some butter and draggin' through the garden.
    Posts
    4,720

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY Bandit View Post
    ND WBB greater than Oregon WBB everyday.
    And......that means nothing in the big picture. Although I know for a FACT that this had nothing to do with her decision, Oregon did make the Final Four this past season, and will continue to be a major player in women's college basketball over the next few years.

  12. #12
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by Don't_Hate_the_Playa View Post
    Any insights as to why she decided to leave ND? Great program, great conference - and she saw quality time as a first-year player. Curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by RCC9 View Post

    I'm curious too.
    If I had to guess I would speculate that she learned the difference between a coaching staff being likable during recruiting and a coaching staff not being as likable after showing up on campus.

  13. #13
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY Bandit View Post
    ND WBB greater than Oregon WBB everyday.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    If I had to guess I would speculate that she learned the difference between a coaching staff being likable during recruiting and a coaching staff not being as likable after showing up on campus.
    That seems reasonable. I couldn't imagine being a teenage kid and as highly touted as her and all the dream schools telling you everything you want to hear to get you there and then come to find out it's much different once you're on campus. I know she saw a lot of time for a freshman, so it didn't seem to be about playing time!

    Good luck to her! Seems like a great kid. Show the West Coast what KY bball is all about!

  15. #15
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by RCC9 View Post
    That seems reasonable. I couldn't imagine being a teenage kid and as highly touted as her and all the dream schools telling you everything you want to hear to get you there and then come to find out it's much different once you're on campus. I know she saw a lot of time for a freshman, so it didn't seem to be about playing time!

    Good luck to her! Seems like a great kid. Show the West Coast what KY bball is all about!
    I imagine that going out west is going to be an awesome experience for her. Especially at Oregon and all that Phil Knight money.

Top