Duke Next Season

Page 2 of Amile Jefferson is just a Junior, isn't he? Advertisement Apr 8, 15, 07:50 AM #22 Walter View Profile View Forum Posts Premium Member Join Date De... 47 comments | 3582 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    127

    Just because Allen is one of Duke's 8 All Americans does not mean he will make the jump after coming off the bench and playing a role player type of role for this year's team. I've watched alot of Duke games and for his draft stock, he will be back.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball55 View Post
    Just because Allen is one of Duke's 8 All Americans does not mean he will make the jump after coming off the bench and playing a role player type of role for this year's team. I've watched alot of Duke games and for his draft stock, he will be back.
    I wish someone knew how to post his high school or McDonalds mix tape on here. I thought he would be starting day 1. Really happy about last night for the kid.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    127

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    I wish someone knew how to post his high school or McDonalds mix tape on here. I thought he would be starting day 1. Really happy about last night for the kid.
    I've seen it. I know he jumped over people's heads to dunk. I know he averaged over 20 a game in high school. But the NBA only takes 60 guys in the draft and about 30 of them come from college. The rest from over seas and the D league. So Allen is great, but he is not entering the NBA off of his high school stats and his mix tape. Hahaha. It's not going to happen.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    127

    Allen stole the show in 2 games in the tournament but that is not going to help his draft stock. HE WILL BE BACK. He will want to start and Have a better season. Anyone with basketball logic can see that.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    127

    And I actually know how to post that mixed tape on BGP, but there are no NBA scouts on here that is going to draft him ;-)

  6. #21
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    52,838

    Amile Jefferson is just a Junior, isn't he?

  7. #22
    Walter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    15,201

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Amile Jefferson is just a Junior, isn't he?
    Yes

  8. #23
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,240

    If Tyus Jones comes back Duke will be very solid again. Starting line-up of Jones, Allen, Kennard/Jones, Jefferson, Jeter.

  9. #24
    RondoRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Location
    Loving triple doubles.
    Posts
    1,670

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    If Tyus Jones comes back Duke will be very solid again. Starting line-up of Jones, Allen, Kennard/Jones, Jefferson, Jeter.
    And if he doesn't? Duke looks very thin right now.

  10. #25
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,240

    Quote Originally Posted by RondoRules View Post
    And if he doesn't? Duke looks very thin right now.
    I trust Coach K will figure something out.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Aug 10
    Posts
    2,568

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    If Tyus Jones comes back Duke will be very solid again. Starting line-up of Jones, Allen, Kennard/Jones, Jefferson, Jeter.
    Kennard will be good. He played well in the Nike Hoop Summit. Jeter on the other hand didn't play that well. Kind of reminds me of Hairston where he'll show his talent from time to time but just kind of blends in. Who will be the back up bigs for Duke next year?

  12. #27
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,240

    Quote Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
    Kennard will be good. He played well in the Nike Hoop Summit. Jeter on the other hand didn't play that well. Kind of reminds me of Hairston where he'll show his talent from time to time but just kind of blends in. Who will be the back up bigs for Duke next year?
    Sigh.... Plumlee...

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Jul 13
    Posts
    271

    Sean Obi, the Rice transfer, will be eligible I believe

  14. #29
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,544

    Coach K has got this. Anyone who can't see that is either jealous of Duke doesn't understand the way the Coach K system works.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Allen, Plumlee, Jones, Jefferson, Kennard, Thornton, Obi, Ingram, Jeter.

    I can dig it.

Top