Chris Mack to Louisville (Rumor)

Page 16 of \\$4 million deal.... 282 comments | 17192 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #226

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,436

    Maslov's heirarchy of needs......"Self Actualization". His decision will let us know what that means to him.
    Advertisement

  2. #227
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,738

    @AndyFurmanFSR

    Don't be surprised if Tubby Smith is the next Xavier coach @kenbroo @EnquirerDoc @ENQSports

  3. #228
    ThrillVille Cardinal51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    6,024

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    @AndyFurmanFSR

    Don't be surprised if Tubby Smith is the next Xavier coach @kenbroo @EnquirerDoc @ENQSports
    He doesn’t fit the mold at Xavier.

  4. #229
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    19,377

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51 View Post
    He doesn’t fit the mold at Xavier.
    Its an inside joke you have to go back 20 plus years to understand.

  5. #230
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    49,021

    UK spokesperson said UofL didn’t request to interview Payne.

    Even if they did, it’s a formality.

  6. #231
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    49,021

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerpride94 View Post
    I think the Kenny Payne interview is to make some former players happy. Plus will show they interviewed minority candidate. Marques Maybin was calling for more minorities to be interviewed on his radio show. I will be surprised if Mack not hired this week. Tyra said he wants coach with head coach experience and said several coaches had reached out about the job.
    Maybin’s Show is a joooooooke. Hate it. They are awful.

  7. #232
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,149

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerpride94 View Post
    I think the Kenny Payne interview is to make some former players happy. Plus will show they interviewed minority candidate. Marques Maybin was calling for more minorities to be interviewed on his radio show. I will be surprised if Mack not hired this week. Tyra said he wants coach with head coach experience and said several coaches had reached out about the job.
    Bluff to Mack pretending that they would strongly consider others.

  8. #233

    Join Date
    Mar 18
    Posts
    107

    Tyra gets the AD full time status Tommorrow Chris is announced Tuesday deal is done!

  9. #234
    ThrillVille Cardinal51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    6,024

    Quote Originally Posted by balls03 View Post
    Tyra gets the AD full time status Tommorrow Chris is announced Tuesday deal is done!
    Do you have a link?

  10. #235
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    49,021

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51 View Post
    Do you have a link?
    No. Just reporting what everyone else sees on Twitter. Still speculation.

  11. #236
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,283

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    No. Just reporting what everyone else sees on Twitter. Still speculation.
    It’s all but done, just hasn’t leaked yet...

  12. #237

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,436

    Quote Originally Posted by balls03 View Post
    Tyra gets the AD full time status Tommorrow Chris is announced Tuesday deal is done!
    Tyra named AD seems like it was coincidental to Mack's offer. NOT! Shows that Mack's demands must have included the assurance he would be answering to Tyra and not someone with another agenda. Smart and this removes a major obstacle. Assuming guaranteed money and longterm contract have been accomplished; than little/no buyout in case of big NCAA hammer probably the final obstacle.

  13. #238
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,283

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    Tyra named AD seems like it was coincidental to Mack's offer. NOT! Shows that Mack's demands must have included the assurance he would be answering to Tyra and not someone with another agenda. Smart and this removes a major obstacle. Assuming guaranteed money and longterm contract have been accomplished; than little/no buyout in case of big NCAA hammer probably the final obstacle.
    Tyra being named AD and the Mack hire to follow has been the plan from the second X was eliminated a week ago. That isn’t something new...

  14. #239
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    49,021

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    Tyra named AD seems like it was coincidental to Mack's offer. NOT! Shows that Mack's demands must have included the assurance he would be answering to Tyra and not someone with another agenda. Smart and this removes a major obstacle. Assuming guaranteed money and longterm contract have been accomplished; than little/no buyout in case of big NCAA hammer probably the final obstacle.
    Not really... Tyra being named AD was always going to happen before the coach was hired.

  15. #240

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,436

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Tyra being named AD and the Mack hire to follow has been the plan from the second X was eliminated a week ago. That isn’t something new...
    U.L. being smart enough knowing this would be a must to attract any quality candidate. Got out in front of this obstacle before interviews even scheduled.

Top