5-Star Cameron Reddish to Duke

Page 2 of Five-Star Small Forward Cameron Reddish ended the suspense on Friday, verbally announcing his commitment to Duke via social media. Reddish, ranked as t... 26 comments | 804 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    DukeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Harrisonburg via Hebron
    Posts
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    I didnt think Coach K recruited one and dones. Maybe he should be now be called Coach H, for hypocrite.
    Gotta adapt to the times I guess.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    NKY Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    7,310

    The real question is, would he have been eligible if he's enrolled at Baylor, SMU, Miami, etc. The kid has been enrolled in 3 schools in the past two years, one of which is a basketball factory.

  3. #18
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    33,982

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Believe it was UK, Duke, and Baylor....Not sure on the order.
    I think NC Central was in his top 5 too.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    6,811

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    I think NC Central was in his top 5 too.
    I actually think that is the one, as crazy as it sounds. It came down to UK and NC Central for his final 2. So many schools backed off him early for whatever reasons at the time, including Duke and maybe UNC.

  5. #20
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,330

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    I didnt think Coach K recruited one and dones. Maybe he should be now be called Coach H, for hypocrite.
    Nothing wrong with changing your coaching/recruiting philosophy. Just like business, if you don't change and adapt, you get left behind.

  6. #21
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,294

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Nothing wrong with changing your coaching/recruiting philosophy. Just like business, if you don't change and adapt, you get left behind.
    I agree. He is a hypocrite.

  7. #22
    DukeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Harrisonburg via Hebron
    Posts
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    I agree. He is a hypocrite.
    Wait, do you agree with his statement? Because what he said implies he isn't a hypocrite.

  8. #23
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,294

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDog View Post
    Wait, do you agree with his statement? Because what he said implies he isn't a hypocrite.
    No if he is changing his ways because, he is a hypocrite and Im glad everyone on here agrees that he is one.

  9. #24
    DukeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Harrisonburg via Hebron
    Posts
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    No if he is changing his ways because, he is a hypocrite and Im glad everyone on here agrees that he is one.
    I'm not trying to speak on his behalf, but from what I get from his statement is that Coach K isn't a hypocrite because he's trying to keep his program at the top, rather than have it fall behind and not be a powerhouse anymore.

  10. #25
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,022

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDog View Post
    I'm not trying to speak on his behalf, but from what I get from his statement is that Coach K isn't a hypocrite because he's trying to keep his program at the top, rather than have it fall behind and not be a powerhouse anymore.
    This is correct.

  11. #26
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,828

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    I agree. He is a hypocrite.

  12. #27
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,294

    After saying he didn't and would not do the one and done. Yeah he is the H word.

Top