2018 BGP Bracket Challenge

  1. #1
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,163

    2018 BGP Bracket Challenge

    We will be using Yahoo Tourney Pick'em to run our annual BGP Challenge.

    Click this Link: Group Invitation | Tourney Pick'em | Yahoo! Sports

    Password: TheGuru

    >>>REQUIRING EVERYONE TO USE THEIR BGP USERNAME IN THE NAME OF THEIR BRACKET<<<
    So when we post scoring updates no one's real name will be given out and so we know who is who. Last year some people used made up names for their entries and we had no idea who a couple of entrants were.

    Overall winner will have bragging rights and win a prize from the BGP SWAG BAG courtesy of TheGuru.


    Scoring will be as follows
    Fibonacci Scoring:
    Round of 62 - 2 points for each correctly picked game
    Round of 32 - 3 points
    Round of 16 - 5 points
    Round of 8 - 8 points
    Round of 4 - 13 points
    Final Game - 21 points
    One Entry Per Member Eligible for Contest...Multiple entries will disqualify the member from the contest.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    OLD AMERICA
    Posts
    40,642

    Joined

  3. #3
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,516

    In.

  4. #4
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,459

    I believe I won this last year.

  5. #5
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,459

    I have the same problem as last year. I signed in and it assigns my bracket name. How do I change it to Sumoroyal?

  6. #6
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,459

    Every time I try to change it a pop up comes up and says to start picking in five days and It won't let me get out.

  7. #7
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,903

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    Every time I try to change it a pop up comes up and says to start picking in five days and It won't let me get out.
    Mine was doing the same thing.

  8. #8
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,459

    I am just not smart enough to figure this out.

  9. #9
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,459

    I was made fun of last year for not having my user name in there but I can not figure out how to change it.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 16
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    19

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    I was made fun of last year for not having my user name in there but I can not figure out how to change it.
    I was having the same problem so I left the group and rejoined.

    Leave the group. Then rejoin the group. After you rejoin it will ask you if you would like to use your previously created bracket (the bracket created when you initially joined the group) or if you would like to create a new. Create a new one and you should be able to name it as you would like e.g. your BGP username. That worked for me so I hope it works for you!

  11. #11
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,459

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsBy90 View Post
    I was having the same problem so I left the group and rejoined.

    Leave the group. Then rejoin the group. After you rejoin it will ask you if you would like to use your previously created bracket (the bracket created when you initially joined the group) or if you would like to create a new. Create a new one and you should be able to name it as you would like e.g. your BGP username. That worked for me so I hope it works for you!
    I got it, Thanks Cats.

  12. #12
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,074

    I be in.

  13. #13
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,516

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    I believe I won this last year.
    Were you the only contestant?

  14. #14
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    10,918

    I’m in.

  15. #15
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,619

    I'm in

Top