Someone needs to quit going to the buffet...

Page 2 of Before anyone gets upset, this is a friend of mine. Normally he carries his weight really well but this picture caught him at a bad angle.... 49 comments | 6981 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 69
    Posts
    0

    I wanna tailgate with you guys! I dont care if my team is playing or not!
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Formerly in Mayfield, KY
    Posts
    1,771

    Isn't that your brother, Guru...

    Just playin, I bet your friend was a good lineman back in the day!

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Posts
    32,704

    I think what the big man was saying to the photographer was "hey, I thought you were banned from the sidelines."

  4. #19
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    134,617

    Quote Originally Posted by cshs81 View Post
    I think what the big man was saying to the photographer was "hey, I thought you were banned from the sidelines."
    Some guys like to pick fights with people that buy ink by the barrel...

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    589

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Some guys like to pick fights with people that buy ink by the barrel...
    Yeah, well, that's a strategic mistake...

  6. #21

    Join Date
    May 01
    Posts
    857

    I feel bad for the guy, but the sad part is Guru OUTWEIGHS this guy by 50lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #22
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,130

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reality View Post
    I feel bad for the guy, but the sad part is Guru OUTWEIGHS this guy by 50lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You gonna take that Ru? That picture is just wrong though. Friend or not, that guy cannot be happy he is posted on BGP looking like that. Geez...mix in a salad or two.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    I like taters...
    Posts
    9,317

    Brutal... emphasis on "Brute"...

  9. #24
    the poet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    444

    This should help him out.
    BTW, just kidding big guy!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    20-5-1 vs SEC!!
    Posts
    301

    Just a little thing compared to Mangino from Kansas

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    I like taters...
    Posts
    9,317

    Quote Originally Posted by the poet View Post
    This should help him out.
    BTW, just kidding big guy!!!
    I love the Chiclets idea... but now he needs a carrot...

    ...in more ways than one...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    326

    Reminds me of the scene from Tommy Boy where the guys see Tommy on TV and say: "Hey, doesn't Tommy look a little bloated?? No, the camera just adds a.... couple hundred pounds."

    Classic!!

  13. #28
    Golden Gopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Obama '08
    Posts
    256

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Before anyone gets upset, this is a friend of mine. Normally he carries his weight really well but this picture caught him at a bad angle.
    When are the triplets due?

  14. #29
    doodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    On the Sand Way
    Posts
    538

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reality View Post
    I feel bad for the guy, but the sad part is Guru OUTWEIGHS this guy by 50lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree I feel bad for him to. Surely the Guru is not that big of a guy if that is true no wonder he lays law and order.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    935

    AMERICA needs to quit going to the buffet.

Top