I have a confession to make...

Page 8 of ***Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Viol... 221 comments | 33950 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #106
    luvthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    Way out there
    Posts
    2,470

    Originally posted by southeast_bell
    As stated before ,she knew to much about Sports to be a chic.
    I didn't know that Cheer was theguru but i knew something was wrong
    I did tell the Mrs. I believed someone else was posting with Cheer because of the sports knowledge
    Advertisement

  2. #107

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Murray
    Posts
    3,043

    http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showth...t=CheerNBhappy


    look for cheer's post in this thread it has the guru's avatar. Hmm not sure what this means but oh well take it for what its worth

  3. #108

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    IN THE EAGLES NEST
    Posts
    3,379

    just got back from vacation to come to this im so shocked

  4. #109
    luvthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    Way out there
    Posts
    2,470

    This one will hit the classics page for sure. But I still ain't buyin' it.

  5. #110
    powerfootball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Corbin Ky.
    Posts
    1,023

    Originally posted by WILDMAN
    THAT IS A PLUS !!!!


    LC99 will be converted to the BIG BLUE NATION before it's over with!!!!!!
    Easy now WILDMAN......I like UK and all but you know good and well when August rolls around i'm pulling for the Big Orange!

  6. #111
    WILDMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Lexington, KY by way of Corbin
    Posts
    3,883

    Now you said you wished the Cats would have beaten the Vols last year in football. I wish you would make up your mind. hahahahha GO BIG BLUE. Anyways, we need to put this UK stuff and UT garbage to the side. Lets figure this ordeal out and hopefully GURU/CHEER will get rid of our strikes.

  7. #112
    powerfootball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Corbin Ky.
    Posts
    1,023

    Originally posted by WILDMAN
    Now you said you wished the Cats would have beaten the Vols last year in football. I wish you would make up your mind. hahahahha GO BIG BLUE. Anyways, we need to put this UK stuff and UT garbage to the side. Lets figure this ordeal out and hopefully GURU/CHEER will get rid of our strikes.
    LOL I guess I am T O R N between the two.

  8. #113
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    I definitely don't believe this.

    In all the time I've been on this site, a year and half, I have learned a couple things.

    1. The guru is without a doubt one of the most convincing, deceitful, believable, and cunning individuals I have ever met. And I mean that in a totally respectful and nice way..........

    And

    2. is a lesson I've learned not in my time here but in all my lifetime as of yet. Never, ever ever ever ever ever, under any circumstances, believe ANYTHING, ANYONE tells you that could be shocking and unbelievable this close to April Fools Day, no matter what they say they have planned and so on and so forth. No way, ain't buying it.

    And also, no one would really ask her to marry him, I honestly don't believe theguru would take it that far.

    That's my take, have a nice night.

    **And one more thing, if you are Cheer, and have an additional 2500 posts or whatever, you really are on here way more than I ever imagined, I knew it was alot but my God.

    :sleep:

  9. #114
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    151,593

    Originally posted by 98NCCalum
    I definitely don't believe this.

    In all the time I've been on this site, a year and half, I have learned a couple things.

    1. The guru is without a doubt one of the most convincing, deceitful, believable, and cunning individuals I have ever met. And I mean that in a totally respectful and nice way..........

    And

    2. is a lesson I've learned not in my time here but in all my lifetime as of yet. Never, ever ever ever ever ever, under any circumstances, believe ANYTHING, ANYONE tells you that could be shocking and unbelievable this close to April Fools Day, no matter what they say they have planned and so on and so forth. No way, ain't buying it.

    And also, no one would really ask her to marry him, I honestly don't believe theguru would take it that far.

    That's my take, have a nice night.

    **And one more thing, if you are Cheer, and have an additional 2500 posts or whatever, you really are on here way more than I ever imagined, I knew it was alot but my God.

    :sleep:
    Is this a NCC/Beechwood thing?

    I am sorry I said you guys were just a flash in the pan.

  10. #115
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    Changing the subject?

    You are right about one thing though, no girl that pretty would ever like Beechwood. So I guess maybe you are her. Or she is you, or she is it? Or it is she? Or whatever? :devil:

  11. #116
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    151,593

    Originally posted by 98NCCalum
    Changing the subject?

    You are right about one thing though, no girl that pretty would ever like Beechwood. So I guess maybe you are her. Or she is you, or she is it? Or it is she? Or whatever? :devil:
    Well, that was a pretty backhanded compliment so I don't know what else I was supposed to do besides get mad at you or laugh with you?

  12. #117
    K-Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02
    Location
    God Bless America!!!
    Posts
    965

    After looking at everything, I am going with luvthegame, I am no longer buying it... I think this is another scheme by the guru... Just to see who all will say, yeah, I knew it all along....

  13. #118
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    Originally posted by theguru
    Well, that was a pretty backhanded compliment so I don't know what else I was supposed to do besides get mad at you or laugh with you?
    I know, I'm sorry it was really mean , but you knew I was kidding.........if I came off as disrespectful, sorry, but I wasn't trying to.....

  14. #119
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    151,593

    Originally posted by K-Rod
    After looking at everything, I am going with luvthegame, I am no longer buying it... I think this is another scheme by the guru... Just to see who all will say, yeah, I knew it all along....
    Another Smart Bear.

  15. #120
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    And I really was going to bed, now I gotta see what transpires with this.......looks like your little scheme worked, to get people entertained and interested...I can't wait for others to post now...

Top