WWE Elimination Chamber 2018

Page 2 of RAW exclusive PPV, held on February 25th. The card so far: Braun Strowman vs. Elias vs. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. The Miz vs. TBA - Elimination Ch... 32 comments | 6074 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    19,953

    That was weak, for the good they did with the womens rumble match, the bad was in the chamber match.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    I've just pushed some people and run away
    Posts
    19,444

    Whole PPV was lame. Why make Bruam a monster if your never gonna let him have title run? Stop shoving Roman Reigms fown our throats.

  3. #18
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,822

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    Whole PPV was lame. Why make Bruam a monster if your never gonna let him have title run? Stop shoving Roman Reigms fown our throats.
    As most have said it was going to be reigns the whole time against lesner.

    I agree Braun should have been the winner.

  4. #19
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,299

    Women's Elimination Chamber match was good, especially the second half of it. Really enjoyed the Nia Jax/Asuka match too.

    Hated how they booked the Men's Elimination Chamber match. Braun is an unstoppable machine who can only be put down by Roman Reigns? Yuck.

  5. #20
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,966

    I tuned out. Roman Reigns? Are you kidding me?

    The crowd even hates him. They chant against him every week.

  6. #21
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,299

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I tuned out. Roman Reigns? Are you kidding me?

    The crowd even hates him. They chant against him every week.
    He's Vince's golden boy, for whatever reason. And now he'll Main Event his fourth consecutive Wrestlemania & the show will end with a chorus of boos.

    I just don't get it. Not with all the talent on this roster, and especially not someone who is as over as Braun Strowman is right now.

  7. #22
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    139,837

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    He's Vince's golden boy, for whatever reason. And now he'll Main Event his fourth consecutive Wrestlemania & the show will end with a chorus of boos.

    I just don't get it. Not with all the talent on this roster, and especially not someone who is as over as Braun Strowman is right now.

  8. #23
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,299

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post


  9. #24
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,966

    I have a great idea guys! Let's push Strowman for 6 months, then make him job to a guy that all our fans hate. It's gonna be great!

  10. #25
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    19,953

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I have a great idea guys! Let's push Strowman for 6 months, then make him job to a guy that all our fans hate. It's gonna be great!
    This all starts from the botched Money in the Bank of having Baron Corbin win.

  11. #26
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,966

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    This all starts from the botched Money in the Bank of having Baron Corbin win.
    Ugh. Don't even get me started on Baron Corbin.

  12. #27
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    19,953

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Ugh. Don't even get me started on Baron Corbin.
    WWE has dolph'ed him already.

  13. #28
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,299

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    This all starts from the botched Money in the Bank of having Baron Corbin win.
    It actually all starts from Vince force-feeding us Roman Reigns. The men's roster on the Raw side, save Brock Lesnar, has been negatively affected by the Roman push. As much as Braun has been hyped, he has actually suffered the most.

    Wrestlemania should have been a year-long build to Brock vs. Braun.

  14. #29
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,299

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    WWE has dolph'ed him already.
    Yes they have.

  15. #30
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    19,953

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    It actually all starts from Vince force-feeding us Roman Reigns. The men's roster on the Raw side, save Brock Lesnar, has been negatively affected by the Roman push. As much as Braun has been hyped, he has actually suffered the most.

    Wrestlemania should have been a year-long build to Brock vs. Braun.
    I said this earlier but, Braun beats Brock, gets title, then who beats Braun..................Reigns? Then are we not in the same boat?

Top