TLC PPV

  1. #1
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    TLC PPV

    Confrimed for the event.

    Bruan Strowman vs. Baron Corbin in a TLC match. If Strowman wins he gets his universal title match with Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Corbin has to win to become the full-time GM of Raw. If he loses he loses all power.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Seth Rollins will defend the IC belt against Dean Ambrose as well.

  3. #3
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,037

    Ronda Rousey to defend the Raw Women's Championship against Nia Jax. They had a great match at Money In The Bank.

  4. #4
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles for the WWE championship.

  5. #5
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Updated card:

    AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan (c) for the WWE Championship.
    Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental championship.
    Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Nia Jax for the Raw women's championship.
    Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Auska for the SmackDown women's championship.

    Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin. If Strowman wins he gets a title shot at Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble and knocks Baron Corbin out of power. If Corbin wins then he is the permanent GM of Raw.

    The Bruan Strowman/Baron Corbin match is up in the air due to Braun having elbow surgery. It's up in the air if he will be ready to go by TLC, if not it could lead to a 6 man tag match instead. If that happens I'm assuming it would be Corbin, McIntyre and Lashley vs. Balor, Elias and ????.

  6. #6
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Two new matches have been announced.

    Finn Balor will take on the Scottish psychopath Drew McIntyre.

    Elias will take on Bobby Lashley with the little nerdy/annoying kid in his corner.

    So with those two matches officially being announced, this should indicate that we are indeed gonna get the Baron Corbin/Braun Strowman match.

  7. #7
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    The Bar will defend the titles against The New Day and The Usos in a triple threat match.

  8. #8
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Apparently their are multiple title changes planned for TLC.

  9. #9
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,294

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    Apparently their are multiple title changes planned for TLC.
    With the rumored move of Rousey to Smackdown once it's on Fox in 2019, I could see her dropping the belt at TLC due to a Natalya heel turn.

  10. #10
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    With the rumored move of Rousey to Smackdown once it's on Fox in 2019, I could see her dropping the belt at TLC due to a Natalya heel turn.
    Very well could be happening.

    Their's only 5 championship matches on the card. Wonder which ones will change hands?

  11. #11
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,037

    I think Rollins will lose to Ambrose & I don't expect Becky Lynch to retain either.

  12. #12
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    I think Rollins will lose to Ambrose & I don't expect Becky Lynch to retain either.
    I think Rollins drops the IC belt to Ambrose and goes on to win the Universal championship from Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

    I did read that Auska was only put in the match to protect both Charlotte and Becky due to both of them being really hot at the moment.

  13. #13
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,294

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    I think Rollins drops the IC belt to Ambrose and goes on to win the Universal championship from Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

    I did read that Auska was only put in the match to protect both Charlotte and Becky due to both of them being really hot at the moment.
    I'd be okay with that playing out with Rollins, but do we really have to wait until WrestleMania for Lesnar to lose? Guy has no business being in the WWE.

    I'd prefer a guy like Finn Balor or Dolph be given the push, but Rollins is entertaining as they come in the ring.

  14. #14
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    21,567

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I'd be okay with that playing out with Rollins, but do we really have to wait until WrestleMania for Lesnar to lose? Guy has no business being in the WWE.

    I'd prefer a guy like Finn Balor or Dolph be given the push, but Rollins is entertaining as they come in the ring.
    I'm a big Lesnar fan but I do think he needs to start appearing more and defending the title more than doing the Undertaker appearances...

    I think Finn Balor deserves to be champ, he was the first ever universal champion and had to relinquish it due to injury and never really had a chance to get it back.

  15. #15
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,294

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    I'm a big Lesnar fan but I do think he needs to start appearing more and defending the title more than doing the Undertaker appearances...

    I think Finn Balor deserves to be champ, he was the first ever universal champion and had to relinquish it due to injury and never really had a chance to get it back.
    Agreed about Balor.

    Of course, there's also a lot of speculation that Vince is hellbent on giving McIntyre a huge push into the title scene, so will be very interesting to see how it shakes out over the next couple months.

Top