It's happening!!! Mayweather vs. McGregor Official

Page 2 of August 26th in Las Vegas... Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor is official, fight set for August 26th - Bloody Elbow... 29 comments | 387 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself."
    Posts
    6,579

    I won't be buying it.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    18,724

    Quote Originally Posted by atm10 View Post
    Mike and Mike breakdown

    Tickets 77 mil
    PPV 475 mil
    Sponsors 22 mil
    Merchandise 2 mil
    Nevada betting 30 mil

    606 mil total
    Pretty sure tat was for the Mayweather VS Pacquiao fight.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    827

    Quote Originally Posted by woodsrider View Post
    Pretty sure tat was for the Mayweather VS Pacquiao fight.
    tweeted this morning...

  4. #19
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    55,863

    Consider me one of those that's neither excited nor intrigued.

  5. #20
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    8,858

    Wait, this is strictly a boxing match? Yawn.

  6. #21
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,087

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    Wait, this is strictly a boxing match? Yawn.
    As if an MMA fight between the two would be exciting? It would be just as lopsided.

  7. #22
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,706

    GGG vs Canelo is the fight to buy

  8. #23
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    40,571

    Will this be a HBO or Showtime replay fight?

  9. #24
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    8,858

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    As if an MMA fight between the two would be exciting? It would be just as lopsided.
    Maybe...but I'd probably be more apt to watch it.

  10. #25
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    40,571

    I want to see Connor cover up 90% of the time and throw hay makers the other 10%. I'm not sure Floyd has enough power to knock anyone out anymore, so I won't be shocked if it goes the distance.

  11. #26
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    33,723

    The best aspect of the whole event will be the press conferences. Connor doesn't stand a chance but I think he will at least be able to entertain us which is a good thing considering how boring a Money fight can be. I'll watch it but I won't be paying money, I'll be firing up the fire stick.

  12. #27
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,087

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    Maybe...but I'd probably be more apt to watch it.
    Im less interested in that because we see it all the time right now.

  13. #28
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,087

    Quote Originally Posted by NEERFAN View Post
    The best aspect of the whole event will be the press conferences. Connor doesn't stand a chance but I think he will at least be able to entertain us which is a good thing considering how boring a Money fight can be. I'll watch it but I won't be paying money, I'll be firing up the fire stick.
    Agree with everything u said.

  14. #29
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    33,723

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Will this be a HBO or Showtime replay fight?
    I hope it's HBO, I would love to see their 24/7 production, that will be some good TV.

  15. #30
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,087

    Quote Originally Posted by NEERFAN View Post
    I hope it's HBO, I would love to see their 24/7 production, that will be some good TV.
    Its Showtime I believe...

Top