- Jul 18, 13, 06:18 AM #1
Mobile IssuesIs anyone else having issues with the site opening on their phones? I'm on the iPhone5 and have tried opening it in both Safari and in Chrome. It won't even pull up.Advertisement
- Jul 18, 13, 06:38 AM #2None whatsoever on either our mobile application or safari. And I'm posting from my phone now.
Anyone else having an issue?
- Jul 18, 13, 06:53 AM #3Just for good measure this post is using Safari and the last was from Forum Runner.
- Jul 18, 13, 08:25 AM #4Forum Runner is an app i'm assuming?
- Jul 18, 13, 08:37 AM #5When I try to access the site through my Samasung GS4 it just comes up to blank site. I'll post a screenshot.
It's been this way since yesterday.
No error ever appears.
- Jul 18, 13, 08:42 AM #6I had the same issue in safari. If I googled BGP and clicked on the link that would take me to the main paige I would get a blank page. If I clicked on a link to go to a forum then it worked fine and I could navigate from there. I started having the issue when the main page was updated
- Jul 18, 13, 12:38 PM #7Would everyone that was having a problem try it now and let me know.
- Jul 18, 13, 01:12 PM #8
- Jul 18, 13, 01:29 PM #9
- Jul 18, 13, 01:49 PM #10Okay, I will put the hired help on it.
- Jul 18, 13, 01:57 PM #11
I just joined the world of iphone 5 this week. But same issue. I did buy forum runner and it worked fine.
- Join Date
- Apr 07
- Bluegrass Region
- Jul 18, 13, 07:13 PM #12check now ... one of the buttons at the top will take you to the forums listing page
- Jul 18, 13, 07:28 PM #13
- Jul 18, 13, 08:16 PM #14Fine on Safari, the app, and Chrome.
- Jul 18, 13, 10:31 PM #15
- Jul 19, 13, 04:05 AM #16Works now. Thanks.
- Jul 19, 13, 07:20 AM #17
I'm posting on my iphone5 now using Safari. Works fine.
- Join Date
- Nov 08
- Right Here