- Mar 28, 13, 01:48 PM #1
Largest Snake in the WorldPhotograph purporting to show a 55ft snake found in a forest in Malaysia has become an internet sensation. Biggest snake in the world
The thread claimed the snake was one of two enormous boas found by workers clearing forest for a new road. They apparently woke up the sleeping snakes during attempts to bulldoze a huge mound of earth. This is Biggest snake in the world!!
“On the third dig, the operator found there was blood amongst the soil, and with a further dig, a dying snake appeared,” said the post.
“By the time the workers came back, the wounded boa had died, while the other snake had disappeared. The bulldozer operator was so sick that he couldn’t even stand up.”
The post claimed that the digger driver was so traumatised that he suffered a heart attack on his way to hospital and later died.
The dead snake was 55ft (16.7m) long, weighed 300kg and was estimated to be 140 years old, according to the post. Biggest snake in the worldAdvertisement
- Mar 28, 13, 01:49 PM #2I pulled this off Home Health Remedies facebook.....Yeah I won't no part of that!!!
- Mar 28, 13, 01:52 PM #3
Honestly I had to turn my head away from the screen when I saw that image. I hate snakes.
- Join Date
- Oct 02
- You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
- Mar 28, 13, 01:55 PM #4
I would have probably died of a heart attack as well. Craziness.
- Join Date
- Oct 04
- Pikeville, KY
- Mar 28, 13, 01:59 PM #5
That's a pretty old pic. The snake is only about 15-20ft in reality. The bucket is way out in front of the machine.
- Join Date
- Sep 04
- I'm not a hero, or a villain, Not a god, I'm just a man, Staring through the hourglass, At the footprints in the sand, I'm stripping off my armor, My battles here are done, Wave my white flag to surrender and fly into the sun
- Mar 28, 13, 02:17 PM #6
- Mar 28, 13, 03:37 PM #7
- Mar 28, 13, 03:48 PM #8Still a huge snake, regardless of how you look at it.
- Mar 28, 13, 08:39 PM #9Wow! That's huge!!! But on a somewhat unrelated note, it seems that LSU has its own snake problem Somebody At LSU's Pro Day Asked If A Spandex Shorts-Clad Russell Shepard "Could Run With A Snake In His Pants"