- Feb 17, 09, 12:19 PM #1
"Don't Tell My Mother"So you're drunk. You just plowed your car INTO and THROUGH someone's house and you ask them to not call your mom?
- Feb 17, 09, 01:03 PM #2That picture is awesome.
- Feb 17, 09, 01:11 PM #3
- Feb 17, 09, 01:27 PM #4I think the "I'm sorry I ran into your house" line was even funnier than "Don't tell my mother". Probabaly wouldn't be as funny if it were my house though.
- Feb 17, 09, 01:50 PM #5I know a guy in high school who drove through someone else's garage door, and then walked in to sleep on their couch.
- Feb 17, 09, 01:54 PM #6
- Feb 17, 09, 02:17 PM #7
- Join Date
- Jan 09
- Feb 17, 09, 03:28 PM #8
Now that story as funny.
- Join Date
- Oct 06
- The secret to basketball – and life – is "just to do the job to the best of your ability and don't worry about anything else."
- Feb 17, 09, 05:30 PM #9In my hometown of Hodgenville there is a big statue of Abraham Lincoln on the square. A drunk guy nailed it and moved it a few inches. I wish the LaRue County paper had been online longer, because the quotes from the guy were hilarious.
- Feb 17, 09, 10:49 PM #10BlutoGuest"Mark and Sylvia Tsuda own the home at 91-1540 Halahinano St., which is valued at $340,800, according to the city property tax Web site."
In the words of Inspector Clouseau, "Not anymore".
- Feb 17, 09, 10:59 PM #11A friend of mine had a guy drive a truck into his house. Luckily for him, he was not home. The driver was running from the cops and was going a little too fast. He ditched the truck, but the cops caught him later on that night.