What's your favorite shoe company?

Page 5 of Nike all the way! Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 77 comments | 1795 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    35,790

    Work Boots: Ariat

    Casual Dress: Clark's

    Sneakers: Chucks

    Gym Shoes: Nike
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,948

    I’m a little surprised by the lack of UA mentions. I have a few pair of them and they are pretty comfortable as well.

  3. #63
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,105

    I'm presently in the New Balance stage of life, the next step is Dr. Scholls or Footjoy.

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    188

    Born scandals for 6 months + - of the year. Brooks walking shoes most of the other times

  5. #65
    Oldbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    Fort Thomas, KY
    Posts
    24,405

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Do you like the no bulls?
    I have no complaints. I have heard people complain about the flexibility of the shoe and that they don't breathe well, but I cant tell that either of those are true. I do think they are better for running than my Nano's, but had rather do rope climbs in my Nano's. I have 2 pair of No Bulls and my Nano's and I tend to rotate around depending on what the workout is and to coordinate with what I am wearing.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,211

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    I’m a little surprised by the lack of UA mentions. I have a few pair of them and they are pretty comfortable as well.
    Not a fan of UA shoes at all. I've had a couple pair, and comfort and durability were an issue. Not to mention, the style is just not quite right in my opinion. Love the apparel, hate the shoes.

  7. #67
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,948

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    Not a fan of UA shoes at all. I've had a couple pair, and comfort and durability were an issue. Not to mention, the style is just not quite right in my opinion. Love the apparel, hate the shoes.
    I agree that the apparel is much better.

  8. #68
    oldgrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,221

    I honestly have no idea what brand of shoe I wear.

    I did note that adult's shoes didn't get a mention until the third page of responses.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Freedom is NORML!
    Posts
    27,402

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbird View Post
    - Ultraboost or NMD's to just wear around
    - Oomhs flip flops (these are the best).
    - No Bull crossfit shoes
    - I have been running in Hokka Ones, but just bought a pair of On Cloud running shoes so we will see how they go.
    I run in Topo Ultrafly, Altra Escalante, and Altra Superior.

    I can't wear Hokas. Way too narrow. I personally wasn't impressed with On Cloud either.

  10. #70
    Oldbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    Fort Thomas, KY
    Posts
    24,405

    Quote Originally Posted by formerkywrestler View Post
    I run in Topo Ultrafly, Altra Escalante, and Altra Superior.

    I can't wear Hokas. Way too narrow. I personally wasn't impressed with On Cloud either.
    When I was running a lot of miles I wore Asics Trainers, really light minimalist shoes. Now with a lot more miles on my knees I prefer the clown shoes that are Hokkas.

  11. #71

    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Freedom is NORML!
    Posts
    27,402

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbird View Post
    When I was running a lot of miles I wore Asics Trainers, really light minimalist shoes. Now with a lot more miles on my knees I prefer the clown shoes that are Hokkas.
    I would love to be able to run in Hokas.

  12. #72
    BlueTip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    1,164

    New Balance - running shoes

    Ecco - all other shoe needs

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,211

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTip View Post
    New Balance - running shoes

    Ecco - all other shoe needs
    I have a pair of Ecco golf shoes that I absolutely love.

  14. #74

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Work Boots: Ariat

    Casual Dress: Clark's

    Sneakers: Chucks

    Gym Shoes: Nike
    I was close to buying myself some Ariat work boots, but I read a review on these pair of Danners I have. Very comfy. Went with an 8 inch boot to get a little more ankle support. After a month of wearing them they have yet to show any wear. They use a high grade leather and I have kept up with oiling them on a regular occasion. Name:  17307.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  243.0 KB

    You been pretty happy with your Ariats?

  15. #75
    Beechwoodfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    5,670

    Usually buy what fits and feels good at the time...but will never EVER buy Nike again.

Top