Steaks

Page 2 of Originally Posted by gold sunrise Hope you are having a great time. About steaks I ant stand them thin . I want my at least 1 to 1/2 inches thick Sound... 135 comments | 6065 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by MBWC41 View Post
    Medium rare or medium for a steak.

    Medium for a burger if I get a choice.
    I like my steak rare to medium rare. I don't eat burgers very often, but when I do I want it done, no pink.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,573

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    So I was inspired by CWB's coffee mug thread.

    Can you trust someone who orders their steak anything above medium rare ? I say no , but I'll look the other way for people who order medium.

    If you order your steak well done , I think you're a psychopath and should not be trusted around children.
    I cannot like this post enough.

  3. #18
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,573

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Medium Well or Well for me.
    Ick.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,163

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Medium Well or Well for me.
    Might as well eat your shoe.

  5. #20
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,573

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Might as well eat your shoe.
    Why everybody that I've seen eat a well-done steak slathers it with A-1 or its equivalent. Inedible otherwise.

  6. #21
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa View Post
    Why everybody that I've seen eat a well-done steak slathers it with A-1 or its equivalent. Inedible otherwise.
    No steak sauce for me. I want to taste the good steak.

  7. #22
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    10,079

    I'm seeing a lot of untrustworthy people.

  8. #23
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    10,079

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Medium Well or Well for me.
    I'm so confused now. Am I team Getslow now ?

  9. #24
    hoops5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    16,440

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    So I was inspired by CWB's coffee mug thread.

    Can you trust someone who orders their steak anything above medium rare ? I say no , but I'll look the other way for people who order medium.

    If you order your steak well done , I think you're a psychopath and should not be trusted around children.
    Somebody should come and pick up my children.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    I like my steak dead well done if I am grilking it. If I am out for dinner medium well.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,369

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    No steak sauce for me. I want to taste the good steak.
    Mrs. TAC puts a lot of seasoning on a steak before we torch it up. Grrrrrrr! Not on mine thanks.

  12. #27
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Mrs. TAC puts a lot of seasoning on a steak before we torch it up. Grrrrrrr! Not on mine thanks.
    Agree. All I put on mine is garlic salt.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,369

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Agree. All I put on mine is garlic salt.
    Maybe, just maybe a hint of Cajun spice.

  14. #29
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,263

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Medium Well or Well for me.
    Medium Well for me too. Honestly it kind of grosses me out if I see too much pink. It's more about that than taste.

  15. #30
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,907

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Honestly it kind of grosses me out if I see too much pink.
    Ditto.

Top