Rockcastle County Calls in Police to Shut Down Senior Prank

  1. #1
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,503

    Rockcastle County Calls in Police to Shut Down Senior Prank

    I was expecting this to be a destructive senior prank but turns out it was the threat of shooting underclassmen with a water/vinegar mix. Things are getting out of control these days

    Rockcastle Co. principal talks about decision made in effort to stop prank
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    26,605

    Senior pranks have run their course. Unfortunately, in this day and age with safety concerns in schools, senior pranks are too often too close to the edge. The senior prank is finished.

  3. #3
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    12,988

    Saw it on WKYT.
    She cited it previous dangerous pranks like post it notes on the walls and plastic forks being stuck in the ground.

  4. #4
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    16,802

    I hate pranks, senior or otherwise.

  5. #5
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    40,200

    I know of one school that the seniors were going to paint a body part on the roof of the school, then when google maps/mapquest or which ever map app updated they'd have left their mark. Alas someone found out and all roof access was locked down tighter than Ft Knox.

  6. #6
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,503

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    I know of one school that the seniors were going to paint a body part on the roof of the school, then when google maps/mapquest or which ever map app updated they'd have left their mark. Alas someone found out and all roof access was locked down tighter than Ft Knox.
    I suspect it wasn't a hand?

  7. #7
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    2,942

    What is this world coming to when kids spraying kids with Super Soakers is cause for concern?

  8. #8
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    40,200

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I suspect it wasn't a hand?
    It was NOT!

  9. #9
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    8,718

    I pulled a senior prank one time. I have been barred from coming back to that retirement home.

  10. #10
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    52,626

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    I pulled a senior prank one time. I have been barred from coming back to that retirement home.

  11. #11
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself."
    Posts
    6,418

    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    I hate pranks, senior or otherwise.
    Agree. Pranks, hazing, etc... Just plain stupid. And sometimes dangerous.

  12. #12
    hoops5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    15,139

    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    I hate pranks, senior or otherwise.
    Same. Have always thought this. It is a form of bullying--draped with the label of "prank", to make it all seem ok.

  13. #13
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    90,864

    Quote Originally Posted by hoops5 View Post
    Same. Have always thought this. It is a form of bullying--draped with the label of "prank", to make it all seem ok.
    Depends.

    Letting a sheep run the halls , for example, is harmless.

    Pranks come in many forms. Some are harmless. Some are problems.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    4,741

  15. #15
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    13,360

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Depends.

    Letting a sheep run the halls , for example, is harmless.

    Pranks come in many forms. Some are harmless. Some are problems.
    Reminds me of my favorite prank and I bring it up once a year about this time. Some seniors released 3 goats in a school. And numbered them 1, 2 and 4

Top