Math Problem

Page 2 of Apparently this math problem is making its rounds through the internet, so I thought I'd post it here. A co-worker sent this out. It took me a little b... 44 comments | 1966 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    52,848

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    I gotta go with June 18th looking at it that way.
    Sorry pal. Guess you aren't going to her birthday party.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    22,768

    It helps to start like this: what information would either of them need to know the date immediately?

  3. #18
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,302

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Sorry pal. Guess you aren't going to her birthday party.
    That's alright. I'm too cheap to buy her a present anyway.

  4. #19
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    22,768

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    That's alright. I'm too cheap to buy her a present anyway.
    And you'd never guess what she wanted anyway.

    Cheryl gave LRCW, Getslow, and MJ a list with several items she might want for her birthday. She told LRCW that she wanted one of the clothing items. She told MJ she wanted one of the brown color items on the list. She told Getslow that he's way cooler than Randy.

    What does she want?

  5. #20
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,302

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    And you'd never guess what she wanted anyway.

    Cheryl gave LRCW, Getslow, and MJ a list with several items she might want for her birthday. She told LRCW that she wanted one of the clothing items. She told MJ she wanted one of the brown color items on the list. She told Getslow that he's way cooler than Randy.

    What does she want?
    Sounds like she wanted to bed Getslow.

  6. #21
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,218

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    And you'd never guess what she wanted anyway.

    Cheryl gave LRCW, Getslow, and MJ a list with several items she might want for her birthday. She told LRCW that she wanted one of the clothing items. She told MJ she wanted one of the brown color items on the list. She told Getslow that he's way cooler than Randy.

    What does she want?
    A snowsuit?

  7. #22
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,630

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    And you'd never guess what she wanted anyway.

    Cheryl gave LRCW, Getslow, and MJ a list with several items she might want for her birthday. She told LRCW that she wanted one of the clothing items. She told MJ she wanted one of the brown color items on the list. She told Getslow that he's way cooler than Randy.

    What does she want?
    Has to stand in a long​ line.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    1,325

    So whats the answer? I think I know it but didn't know if I should post and ruin the fun. Yet I want to know if I'm correct. Lol

  9. #24
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,841

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    She told Getslow that he's way cooler than Randy.
    Pretty much everyone agrees that Cheryl is an idiot, so it doesn't surprise me that she came to this conclusion.

  10. #25
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,269

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    And you'd never guess what she wanted anyway.

    Cheryl gave LRCW, Getslow, and MJ a list with several items she might want for her birthday. She told LRCW that she wanted one of the clothing items. She told MJ she wanted one of the brown color items on the list. She told Getslow that he's way cooler than Randy.

    What does she want?
    A Kevin Gregg jersey.

  11. #26
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    22,768

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Pretty much everyone agrees that Cheryl is an idiot, so it doesn't surprise me that she came to this conclusion.
    Oh I disagree. Cheryl may be a horrible person who makes her friends solve logic problems in order to hang out with her, but she's sharp as a tack. Smart enough to create a logic problem for her friends.

    Personally, I think she's an astute judge of character.

    Besides, how's this for basic math?

    Getslow > Randy

    QED.

  12. #27
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,302

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    Oh I disagree. Cheryl may be a horrible person who makes her friends solve logic problems in order to hang out with her, but she's sharp as a tack. Smart enough to create a logic problem for her friends.

    Personally, I think she's an astute judge of character.

    Besides, how's this for basic math?

    Getslow > Randy

    QED.
    Nothing to do with this post, or thread, but man @Getslow, poor Howard has really aged in your avatar.

  13. #28
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,307

    Got it.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,520

    Got it. (with a little help from Getslow)

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    32

    Got it with help from Google.

Top