It's past midnight, and there are 300+ folks here on BGP...

Page 2 of What's everyone up to? 0 0 0    ... 42 comments | 1219 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,329

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    @gametime ...I can't remember, are you in the pro-3 Floyds camp, or in the "3 Floyds is mehh" camp?

    I just got back from a 3 Floyds tap takeover.
    Never been a big craft beer guy in general. Once things shifted heavy to IPAs, I was pretty much out. I'm not looking for a hint of blood orange or the zest of a grapefruit in my beer...
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    34,310

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Never been a big craft beer guy in general. Once things shifted heavy to IPAs, I was pretty much out. I'm not looking for a hint of blood orange or the zest of a grapefruit in my beer...
    I thought @Jim Schue had told me you were into craft beers. Maybe I had a couple too many 3 Floyds

  3. #18
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,329

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    I thought @Jim Schue had told me you were into craft beers. Maybe I had a couple too many 3 Floyds
    There are a few I like a lot, but I want my beer to taste like beer. Think the industry is out thinking itself at the moment...

  4. #19
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,252

    3 Floyds is fantastic although I've become more of a Fat Head type of guy.

  5. #20
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,329

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    3 Floyds is fantastic although I've become more of a Fat Head type of guy.
    Sierra Nevada has been my go to when I'm going the craft route of late. Their Summer Fest is fantastic and I enjoy most of the stuff they are putting out right now...

  6. #21
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    34,310

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    There are a few I like a lot, but I want my beer to taste like beer. Think the industry is out thinking itself at the moment...
    Now that's the truth. "This is our new cherry maple bacon beer".

    Say what?

  7. #22
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    34,310

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    3 Floyds is fantastic although I've become more of a Fat Head type of guy.
    Had 4 of the 3 Floyds offerings tonight. Zombie Dust and Lazer Snake, which are both IPAs. Moloko, a milk stout. It was my first time trying that, and it was AWSOME. And then an imperial IPA that I can't remember the name of. I'm not an imperial IPA guy.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,980

    Staring at this damned blue turf for a hour and a half now... Wishing I was watching pole dancing- female arm wrestling - billiards triathalon instead.

  9. #24
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    34,310

    Spinning the actual album here at the Casa de CWB, but man this song is great.


  10. #25
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,252

    I've had a 6 pack of the Lazer Snake in my fridge for a couple weeks but haven't cracked one open yet.

  11. #26
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Sag Hollow
    Posts
    20,777

    I’m watching LIVE the final day play of the Nine Bridges PGA tournament in South Korea on the Golf Channel. Justin Thomas is tied for the lead with 4 holes left.

  12. #27
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    34,310

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    I've had a 6 pack of the Lazer Snake in my fridge for a couple weeks but haven't cracked one open yet.
    ...there were more than a couple of Lazer Snake jokes cracked tonight at the brewery. Doesn't take a whole lot of thinking to come up with something

  13. #28
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,069

    Just got in from a wedding and updating the BMustangs website, while listening to our football game broadcast.

  14. #29
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    59,328

    Got back from the 'ville earlier this evening. Celebrating the fall of the Bronx Bombers (always a high-water moment for a guy from Baltimore), scoring my weekly BGP football contest and posting the final one of the season.

  15. #30
    Irish Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    3,988

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    @gametime ...I can't remember, are you in the pro-3 Floyds camp, or in the "3 Floyds is mehh" camp?

    I just got back from a 3 Floyds tap takeover.
    How can you not like 3 Floyds?

Top