I Got a UC Magazine in the mail.

  1. #1
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Uniendo Los Toros
    Posts
    26,408

    I Got a UC Magazine in the mail.

    It came yesterday. I have never had any reason to give the University of Cincinnati my home mailing address and I understand other BGP members have received the magazine as well. Nobody else that I know down here has gotten one and my only connection to NKY and Cincinnati is BGP.

    I have nothing against the magazine. From the articles I read, the university is doing good work. However, I would like to thank the person who gave UC my home address. We are having a fire pit next weekend and I needed something to start it with.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    16,571

    LOL!

  3. #3
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    12,512

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    It came yesterday. I have never had any reason to give the University of Cincinnati my home mailing address and I understand other BGP members have received the magazine as well. Nobody else that I know down here has gotten one and my only connection to NKY and Cincinnati is BGP.

    I have nothing against the magazine. From the articles I read, the university is doing good work. However, I would like to thank the person who gave UC my home address. We are having a fire pit next weekend and I needed something to start it with.
    Did you buy tickets for a South Florida game through the UC ticket office?

  4. #4
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    6,437

    I am forever on the UC mailing list because I submitted a recommendation for my nephew for DAAP...years ago.

  5. #5
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Uniendo Los Toros
    Posts
    26,408

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Did you buy tickets for a South Florida game through the UC ticket office?
    When I attend USF games at UC, I buy the tickets through USF. I know in this process, UC sends the tickets to USF and USF mails them to us.

    I meant this post as a humorous incident, but I need to make something very clear, here. I know for a fact that my mailing address did not come this web site. There is no place on BGP or it's support sites, that I know of, that records anyone's physical mailing address.

    I was inferring that someone I've met through the site may have given my address to UC. Personally, I think @Run To State is standing of a outside a liquor store in Cincinnati trading my address for cans of Yuengling. He going to die of thirst doing it, too.

  6. #6
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    28,277

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    When I attend USF games at UC, I buy the tickets through USF. I know in this process, UC sends the tickets to USF and USF mails them to us.

    I meant this post as a humorous incident, but I need to make something very clear, here. I know for a fact that my mailing address did not come this web site. There is no place on BGP or it's support sites, that I know of, that records anyone's physical mailing address.

    I was inferring that someone I've met through the site may have given my address to UC. Personally, I think @Run To State is standing of a outside a liquor store in Cincinnati trading my address for cans of Yuengling. He going to die of thirst doing it, too.
    Almost anything for a Yuengling....almost anything.

Top I Got a UC Magazine in the mail.