Happy Star Wars Day!

  1. #1
    afi100guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    5 Guys, not just a restaurant name anymore!!
    Posts
    2,881

    Happy Star Wars Day!

    May the Fourth be with you!
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    afi100guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    5 Guys, not just a restaurant name anymore!!
    Posts
    2,881

    Name:  heathrow.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  98.8 KB

  3. #3
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,197

    And with your Spirit. (sorry, automated Catholic response)

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    256

    They should have had the new Han Solo movie open today.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Location
    Birds Nest
    Posts
    1,601

    Somehow I never caught onto the Star Wars craze. Still have not seen any of these movies.

  6. #6
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    I've a seat by the fire, so I shan't move.
    Posts
    22,574

    Been strutting around all morning humming the Ewok celebration song.

    Yub nub! Yee chop yub nub!

  7. #7
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    18,979

    Name:  may-the-fourth-4th-be-with-you-memes-gifs-star-wars-day-18.gif
Views: 86
Size:  329.5 KB

  8. #8
    HedgeHog8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17
    Location
    #FearTheVeer
    Posts
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    They should have had the new Han Solo movie open today.
    I know right! really missed out on some serious marketing if you ask me. You can't tell me they need these 20 days to finish the film.

  9. #9
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    47,218

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog8 View Post
    I know right! really missed out on some serious marketing if you ask me. You can't tell me they need these 20 days to finish the film.
    I think had more to do with Infinity Wars, which originally was to come out next week I think. Probably didn't want Solo to get ran over by IW.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    256

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    I think had more to do with Infinity Wars, which originally was to come out next week I think. Probably didn't want Solo to get ran over by IW.
    No one runs over Solo!

  11. #11
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,197

    Listening to the Star Wars "May the 4th" iHeartRadio channel while at work!

  12. #12
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    53,993

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Name:  may-the-fourth-4th-be-with-you-memes-gifs-star-wars-day-18.gif
Views: 86
Size:  329.5 KB
    Saw a guy at Turfway Friday with the T-shirt. Loved it.

Top