Happy belated Birthday nkypete!

  1. #1
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,840

    Happy belated Birthday nkypete!

    Sorry I missed it yesterday, but I hope your day was great!
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,307

    It was a great day! Thank you! Good to get some BGP love.

  3. #3
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    147,855

    Happy Bday + 1 @nkypete

  4. #4
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,629

    Who cares?
















    Happy belated birthday!

  5. #5
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,400

    Randy Parker must really like you. No snide comments in his opening post.

    Glad to hear the birthday was a good one and best wishes for many more.

  6. #6
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,629

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Randy Parker must really like you. No snide comments in his opening post.

    Glad to hear the birthday was a good one and best wishes for many more.
    nkypete must be the "Life cereal" of BGP.

  7. #7
    hoops5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    16,351

    Happy Birthday, nkypete!

  8. #8
    Pura Vida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14
    Location
    A sky full of stars
    Posts
    1,242

    Happy Birthday nkypete!

  9. #9
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    30,596

    Almost missed the belated wish. Happy birthday!!!!

  10. #10
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,118

    Happy birthday

  11. #11
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,409

    Happy Belated, Belated Birthday, nkypete!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Happy Birthday.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    11,256

    This is really belated but happy birthday to BGP’s finest dinosaur and a truly terrific gentleman!

  14. #14
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,307

    Quote Originally Posted by nkuclubbaseball19 View Post
    This is really belated but happy birthday to BGP’s finest dinosaur and a truly terrific gentleman!
    You still remember that dinosaur, don't you? Maybe I should retire the dancing Minion and bring the dinosaur back.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    11,256

    Quote Originally Posted by nkypete View Post
    You still remember that dinosaur, don't you? Maybe I should retire the dancing Minion and bring the dinosaur back.
    How could the dinosaur be forgotten?

Top