Giordanos coming to Cincinnati

  1. #1
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    4,243

    Giordanos coming to Cincinnati

    EXCLUSIVE: Chicago-style pizza giant Giordano's planning two Cincinnati restaurants - Story
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    89,184

    My favorite Chicago-style pizza.

    Can't wait.

  3. #3
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    33,294

    A Banks location?

  4. #4
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    46,966

    We are heading to Indy for my Bachelor party and eating at their location one night. I have a good friend from Chicago that is thrilled about this news.

  5. #5
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    54,914

    I just looked at the prices on those pizzas on their website. All I can say is WOW!!!!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    right here at my desk
    Posts
    688

    Probably ripe for another thread (NY vs. Chicago), but give me a slice of Grimaldi's thin slice over Giordano's any day of the week.

    And I like Giordano's!!

  7. #7
    Pura Vida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14
    Location
    A sky full of stars
    Posts
    520

    I don’t want Giordano’s coming to Cincinnati… it’s one of the things that makes going to Chicago fun.

  8. #8
    formerkywrestler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Freedom is NORML!
    Posts
    26,640

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    My favorite Chicago-style pizza.

    Can't wait.
    Same here!

  9. #9
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    8,106

    Going to Chicago next month for 2 weeks (work related). Giordano's will be visited at least once while there.

  10. #10
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    123,851

    When I went to Northwestern I used to hangout at Giordano's.

    I love it!

    Keep us posted on this one.

  11. #11
    Habib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Buy the ticket, take the ride
    Posts
    11,787

    It's soup in a bread bowl.

    Actually, I like it, but I'm definitely more of a NY pizza guy.

  12. #12
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    89,184

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayin View Post
    Probably ripe for another thread (NY vs. Chicago), but give me a slice of Grimaldi's thin slice over Giordano's any day of the week. And I like Giordano's!!
    Only related by name. Two completely different styles which are both tasty.

  13. #13
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    56,769

    Quote Originally Posted by Habib View Post
    It's soup in a bread bowl.

    Actually, I like it, but I'm definitely more of a NY pizza guy.
    Same. Like both, but the NY style is so much better.

  14. #14
    Pete W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,424

    I've never had true Chicago Style with sauce on top, deep dish. Want to.
    For what's available in Louisville area, I prefer Louisville style, preferable Impellizeri's.
    Louisville style is at Impellizeri's, Wick's, Bearnos, Pizza Place, Chubby Ray's. A slightly thnner than normal hand tossed crust piled high with toppings lots of cheese.

  15. #15
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    51,896

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete W View Post
    I've never had true Chicago Style with sauce on top, deep dish. Want to.
    For what's available in Louisville area, I prefer Louisville style, preferable Impellizeri's.
    Louisville style is at Impellizeri's, Wick's, Bearnos, Pizza Place, Chubby Ray's. A slightly thnner than normal hand tossed crust piled high with toppings lots of cheese.
    I continue to be floored by all the great pizza options in L'ville. D'Orio's and Spinelli's are solid as well.

    I'm a semi-regular at Pizza Place in J'town through my buddy being a total regular. Good pie, and a great place for Steelers fans!

Top