Fish Sandwiches

Page 3 of I don't eat out much but really like a good fish sandwich. Not the square kind either. I prefer Cod fish. I am looking for a chain that you think has g... 37 comments | 1779 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center View Post
    Less than a mile off I75 at the Crescent Springs exit which is about exit 186? Their fish and fried chicken are excellent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoodfan View Post
    Yes. If you are traveling north on 75 take the Buttermilk Pike exit, turn right and follow buttermilk pike to Dixie Highway. Greyhound is on your left. The parking lot is actually on the left immediately before you get to Dixie highway. Get their onion rings too!
    Thanks that would be a good place to eat when we are on our way home. Really appreciate the info.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    If your coming to Cleveland soon I can point you to some parish fish fries up here.
    I should be going back in a week. I will let you know. Thanks so much!!!! We stay at the Comfort Inn Down town, right across from Cleveland St. University.

  3. #33
    Beechwoodfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    5,947

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Thanks that would be a good place to eat when we are on our way home. Really appreciate the info.
    If you are heading south on 75 take the Fort Mitchell exit, turn left and it is about a half mile on the right on Dixie highway. Will be interested in your opinion.

  4. #34
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoodfan View Post
    If you are heading south on 75 take the Fort Mitchell exit, turn left and it is about a half mile on the right on Dixie highway. Will be interested in your opinion.
    Thanks for the new directions. I will be sure to let you know.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoodfan View Post
    If you are heading south on 75 take the Fort Mitchell exit, turn left and it is about a half mile on the right on Dixie highway. Will be interested in your opinion.
    Will be going there as well, maybe Sunday for lunch. Looked up their website and menu for Greyhound Tavern, everything looks good,may get some take home as well

  6. #36
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    Will be going there as well, maybe Sunday for lunch. Looked up their website and menu for Greyhound Tavern, everything looks good,may get some take home as well
    Thanks so much. This is a place I definitely want to try. Menu looks awesome especially the fish sandwich. It is made with Cod fish which is what I love. I can't wait to go and try it. Do you know the hours. On the web site it said closed now. I just wonder how late it is open.

    Like you I made order something and take home with us as there were many things I would like to try.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoodfan View Post
    Yes. If you are traveling north on 75 take the Buttermilk Pike exit, turn right and follow buttermilk pike to Dixie Highway. Greyhound is on your left. The parking lot is actually on the left immediately before you get to Dixie highway. Get their onion rings too!
    I'm in that area on an almost daily basis. Will have to check that out!

  8. #38
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    I'm in that area on an almost daily basis. Will have to check that out!
    When you do let us know.

Top