Cigar aficianados

Page 3 of Originally Posted by NEERFAN That 2nd sampler is an awesome deal. Ordered that one myself. They are all excellent milds. I'll take one of each, wrap a ... 174 comments | 10486 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    9,865

    All this talk has forced me to stop at Jake's cigar bar for a Woodford and a cigar.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    34,457

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNDUNHOFT View Post
    Go see my good friend at Strauss tobacco on Mall Road they just reopened and he can tell you all about cigars and which ones are good. He and his wife own the Dixie Club also in Erlanger. Great person even if only to meet and talk to JD
    Stopped by and picked up to of their house cigars. One Nicrarauguan and one Dominican.

  3. #33
    formerkywrestler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Freedom is NORML!
    Posts
    27,396

    Quote Originally Posted by coldweatherfan View Post
    All this talk has forced me to stop at Jake's cigar bar for a Woodford and a cigar.
    Is that in Brannon's Crossing?

  4. #34
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,753

    Quote Originally Posted by coldweatherfan View Post
    All this talk has forced me to stop at Jake's cigar bar for a Woodford and a cigar.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,279

    Are there any cigar bars in the NKY area?

  6. #36
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    9,865

    Quote Originally Posted by formerkywrestler View Post
    Is that in Brannon's Crossing?
    Yes it is.

  7. #37
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,524

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    Are there any cigar bars in the NKY area?
    I believe there is one down in CVG next to Cosmos in the Mainstrasse area.

  8. #38
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    9,865

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    I ordered this the other day. Can't wait for it to get here and try these out.
    Get your package yet?

  9. #39
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,524

    Quick shout out to Micah and the fellas at Party Source Cigars in Bellevue. They do a Cigar night every Tuesday at Beer Sellar on the river where they feature nice sampler packs for cheap and even fly in the guys that roll em. I know in the past Rocky Patel has visited. Its nice, especially this time of year where you can stand out on the deck and enjoy a cold beverage. In the winter it can get a little smoky but I highly recommend it. Its thee place to be for local Cigar Aficianados on Tuesday evenings.

  10. #40
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,446

    Quote Originally Posted by coldweatherfan View Post
    Get your package yet?
    I did. I had a couple this weekend. I'll have to look and see which two I had. I really liked one of them.

  11. #41
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    9,865

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    I did. I had a couple this weekend. I'll have to look and see which two I had. I really liked one of them.
    Cool. Always interested in reviews.

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,279

    Quote Originally Posted by Qryche11 View Post
    Quick shout out to Micah and the fellas at Party Source Cigars in Bellevue. They do a Cigar night every Tuesday at Beer Sellar on the river where they feature nice sampler packs for cheap and even fly in the guys that roll em. I know in the past Rocky Patel has visited. Its nice, especially this time of year where you can stand out on the deck and enjoy a cold beverage. In the winter it can get a little smoky but I highly recommend it. Its thee place to be for local Cigar Aficianados on Tuesday evenings.
    Gonna have to check this out sometime. How late are they usually there?

  13. #43
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,524

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    Gonna have to check this out sometime. How late are they usually there?
    Normally it runs 6-9pm but many hang longer.

    I had a Caine Habano tonight with a glass of Woodford on the rocks. Great combo.

  14. #44
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,845

    I went to order that today and it's back to $135.

  15. #45
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    9,865

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    I went to order that today and it's back to $135.
    Rats. I'll post the new specials as I see them.

Top