BluegrassPreps Cook Book

Page 2 of For all the BGP cooks out there...amateur or otherwise...we've compiled a cook book made up of all the recipes shared on BGP over the years. We've sift... 20 comments | 1209 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,909

    This is awesome. Thanks to all!
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,110

    Quote Originally Posted by True blue (and gold) View Post
    That’s our very own CWB!
    Great job, this is very special. I guess I should have posted some of my recipes....

  3. #18
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    39,572

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Great job, this is very special. I guess I should have posted some of my recipes....
    You're more than welcome to! I've actually made your grandmother's brown sugar pie for family dinner at my parent's before...it got a LOT of praise from the CWB family!

  4. #19
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,539

    Wow this is awesome!

    I have a pork shoulder on the smoker at the moment and am gonna give @BigVMan23's Carolina bbq sauce a try.

  5. #20
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    39,572

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    Wow this is awesome!

    I have a pork shoulder on the smoker at the moment and am gonna give @BigVMan23's Carolina bbq sauce a try.
    I've currently got two balls of @coldweatherfan's Chicago deep dish pizza dough in the fridge and a batch of his Chicago sweet pizza sauce simmering on the stovetop.

  6. #21
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,036

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    I've currently got two balls of @coldweatherfan's Chicago deep dish pizza dough in the fridge and a batch of his Chicago sweet pizza sauce simmering on the stovetop.


    Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

    The sauce is very similar to Giordano's.

Top