BGP QOTD: Which is your favorite fast-food chicken restaurant?

Page 3 of Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits Boston Market Chester Fried Chicken Chick-fil-A Kentucky Fried Chicken Lee's Famous Recipe Popeyes Louisiana Kitc... 67 comments | 1601 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits

    5 10.20%
  • Boston Market

    0 0%
  • Chester Fried Chicken

    1 2.04%
  • Chick-fil-A

    15 30.61%
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken

    7 14.29%
  • Lee's Famous Recipe

    3 6.12%
  • Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

    5 10.20%
  • Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers

    11 22.45%
  • Zaxby's

    2 4.08%
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    782

    New Chik-fil-a coming to NKY. Mall road across from the new Outback which is behind Planet Fitness. Gotta say being out this way I'm liking the options off 42 and Mall road. However, can only imagine what traffic will become.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    25,976

    Quote Originally Posted by atm10 View Post
    New Chik-fil-a coming to NKY. Mall road across from the new Outback which is behind Planet Fitness. Gotta say being out this way I'm liking the options off 42 and Mall road. However, can only imagine what traffic will become.
    It's funny that you say that...my wife and I were up in NKY for a birthday party this past Sunday, and we were out that way on 42. She looked over at me and said, "Promise me that we'll never live out this way when we move back to NKY. These roads are miserable to drive."

    I agreed with her.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    782

    Yes, it's getting worse as there is more development out toward Union and depending on time of day it can be very frustrating!

  4. #34
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    26,605

    If I want fried chicken, I go to Remke's. The only one on that list I have eaten at in the last 10 years is Chick fil A maybe twice. I used to eat chicken livers from Lees a lot but that was years ago. Used to eat KFC a lot but that was even longer.

  5. #35
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Uniendo Los Toros
    Posts
    26,616

    I selected CFA in the poll, because I eat there the most. There are no Popeyes or Bojangles close. I've never had Raising Cane's.

    I like Church's Original Chicken with biscuits and jalapeno peppers. Squeezin' the juice over the chicken is a Church's tradition. According to their website, there is one in Lexington.

  6. #36
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,009

    I'm a fan of Lee's sides

  7. #37
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    28,327

    Chick-fil-A is the most overrated fast food chicken franchise ever! Crappy sides and not much more than chicken sandwich, nuggets or waffle fries.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    782

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    Chick-fil-A is the most overrated fast food chicken franchise ever! Crappy sides and not much more than chicken sandwich, nuggets or waffle fries.
    You mean a chicken franchise that basically just does chicken!!! Oh the horror!!!!

  9. #39
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    28,327

    Quote Originally Posted by atm10 View Post
    You mean a chicken franchise that basically just does chicken!!! Oh the horror!!!!
    Sides, dude. Its all about the sides, not to mention no chicken meals. And, thank you, horror is a good description for CFA sides.

  10. #40
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    44,806

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    Chick-fil-A is the most overrated fast food chicken franchise ever! Crappy sides and not much more than chicken sandwich, nuggets or waffle fries.
    This.

  11. #41
    doomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Up Elkhorn Creek, sometimes without a paddle.
    Posts
    6,548

    I guess I have to go with KFC. Because.... I have never eaten at the others except Chick-fil-A, and only got a sandwich there which was ok, but didn't love it.

    I prefer greasy, crispy unhealthy fried chicken if I am going to splurge on this.

  12. #42
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    16,785

    Agree with Beechwoodfan and VOR that Remke's Market has the best fried chicken in NKY!

  13. #43
    BoyWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    424

    Raising Cane's no question, don't @ me.

  14. #44
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,239

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    Sides, dude. Its all about the sides, not to mention no chicken meals. And, thank you, horror is a good description for CFA sides.
    If you can't find joy in wafile fries....well...I will pray for you.

  15. #45
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    33,432

    Chick Fil A gets my vote for purposes of this thread, but my favorite chicken fingers are the Hot Fingers at Rafferty's.

Tags for this Thread

Top