Best Fast-Food Burger

Page 6 of I was doing a search on here for existing threads, and I found plenty of best burger threads, as well as plenty of best fast-food restaurant threads...... 80 comments | 3281 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,904

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Still the Whopper with cheese five years later.

    I do like Rally's & Culver's burgers too.
    RP, have you noticed a difference in the Whopper burger? It just seems different in taste and texture to me.
    Advertisement

  2. #77
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,926

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    RP, have you noticed a difference in the Whopper burger? It just seems different in taste and texture to me.
    I can't say that I have.

  3. #78
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    7,355

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    Used to really like Steak & Shake back in the day. Last few times my wife and I ate at a couple in our area they were not clean, couldn't find a table cleaned off to sit. Plus food quality and service had gone downhill. We now go to Freddy's which is similar to Steak & Shake.
    Tried Freddy's for the first time last fall when we were at Cabela's up in West Chester (Oh), and loved it. It's similar to Steak & Shake as far as the "style" of burgers (and fries)...but done much, much better. The burgers I've tried have always been good. Plus, S&S fries were always half-cold by the time we got them. Not so at Freddy's. Plus, we love their fry sauce! I wish there were some that were closer, (seems we have to drive to Cincinnati or Lexington) but maybe that's a good thing.

  4. #79
    Irish Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    4,221

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    Tried Freddy's for the first time last fall when we were at Cabela's up in West Chester (Oh), and loved it. It's similar to Steak & Shake as far as the "style" of burgers (and fries)...but done much, much better. The burgers I've tried have always been good. Plus, S&S fries were always half-cold by the time we got them. Not so at Freddy's. Plus, we love their fry sauce! I wish there were some that were closer, (seems we have to drive to Cincinnati or Lexington) but maybe that's a good thing.
    To me Freddy's is what would be the result if Steak & Shake and Culver's had a child. I like the food a lot and unlike Steak & Shake you can actually get your food within a reasonable time from when you order it.

  5. #80
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    7,355

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cat View Post
    To me Freddy's is what would be the result if Steak & Shake and Culver's had a child. I like the food a lot and unlike Steak & Shake you can actually get your food within a reasonable time from when you order it.
    Excellent analogy!

  6. #81
    GOREDDEVILS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Home of the 2005 Class 2A Football State Champs!!!!!!
    Posts
    7,606

    Burger King-Whopper with Cheese.

Top