Best chicken wings in Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati

Page 2 of This may have been discussed before -- where do I find the best wings in NKY/Cincinnati?... 135 comments | 15319 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Posts
    89

    Dickmans is by far my favorite. The Oak Tavern in Oakley has some very good wings also.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,822

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Smoked, not grilled...
    Bartender told me they were both? Smoked and then grilled. Left the smoked part off my original post.

    Only been there once, maybe I misheard him. Either way, they are amazing.

  3. #18
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,822

    Another spot that has some very good wings, that most probably haven't tried is Dunkers, by NKU, where BW3's used to be.

    They recently went under new ownership and are now smoke free. It's where I typically will get wings, since it's close to home.

  4. #19
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,359

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post

    Bartender told me they were both? Smoked and then grilled. Left the smoked part off my original post.

    Only been there once, maybe I misheard him. Either way, they are amazing.
    They go on the grill for a minute at the end, but the smoker does 95% of the work...

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    19,925

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Another spot that has some very good wings, that most probably haven't tried is Dunkers, by NKU, where BW3's used to be.

    They recently went under new ownership and are now smoke free. It's where I typically will get wings, since it's close to home.
    Hopefully they improved.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Posts
    461

    Nuk-N-Futz has pretty good wings!

  7. #22
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,258

    Nuk-N-Futz no question.

    Best part is they're within walking distance from my house!

  8. #23
    ThrillVille Cardinal51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    6,272

    Dickmans wings are pretty fantastic.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,563

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
    Nuk-N-Futz has pretty good wings!
    They used to use the same recipes as Buffalo Wings and Rings even after they were no longer a franchise. Not sure if they still do.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Posts
    948

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
    Nuk-N-Futz
    Man that owner must think he's Jeff Foxworthy clever with that name. Won't eat there because of the name alone.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    647

    1. Buffalo Bobs
    2. Nuk-N-Futz
    3. Dickmans

  12. #27
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,123

    Quote Originally Posted by kyyank View Post
    Man that owner must think he's Jeff Foxworthy clever with that name. Won't eat there because of the name alone.
    Then you will miss out on great food. The place looks great since they remodeled after the last fire.

  13. #28
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,123

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Nuk-N-Futz no question.

    Best part is they're within walking distance from my house!
    They're within walking distance for me too!

  14. #29
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,258

    Quote Originally Posted by kyyank View Post
    Man that owner must think he's Jeff Foxworthy clever with that name. Won't eat there because of the name alone.
    That's a shame. Missing out on really good food because of a stupid name. Sounds childish to me.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    647

    Wings and rings in Crestview Plaza are good also.

Top