Are you watching one of the greatest stories in the history of team sports???

Page 3 of I know that most of you do not follow soccer. I am about to give you a big reason why you should. Leicester City, ever heard of them? They are a soccer... 39 comments | 2377 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,486

    Leicester picked up another 3 points yesterday, 5 point lead with only 8 matches remaining.

    I read today that they lead the league with 1 goal wins, I think they have 12 of these on the season.
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    right here at my desk
    Posts
    919

    Another 1-nil victory, and the Foxes are 8 clear with 7 fixtures remaining.

    The dream continues.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,486

    Spurs take care of business today, cut the margin to 5, only 7 matches remaining.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,486

    Leicester City picked up a full 3 points today, putting them 7 points clear of the Spurs with only 6 matches remaining.

    Saw a very interesting stat this morning regarding standings for LC....

    April 3, 2015 sitting in bottom spot, 7 points from safety.
    April 3, 2016 sitting top spot, 7 points clear.

  5. #35
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    54,174

    While I'm not a big soccer fan, the gambler in me found this story very interesting:

    Leicester City title could cost English bookmakers $14m - ESPN FC

  6. #36
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,592

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayin View Post
    Another 1-nil victory, and the Foxes are 8 clear with 7 fixtures remaining.

    The dream continues.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,486

    The Foxes got a favorable call in extra time that allowed them to salvage a point, they are sitting with an eight point lead but the Spurs have a match in hand.

    I read today that Vardy could possibly have an additional match added to his mandatory one game ban he received for getting a second yellow on the simulation call.

  8. #38
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Card View Post
    The Foxes got a favorable call in extra time that allowed them to salvage a point, they are sitting with an eight point lead but the Spurs have a match in hand.

    I read today that Vardy could possibly have an additional match added to his mandatory one game ban he received for getting a second yellow on the simulation call.
    That was clearly a make up call for the one he missed earlier.

  9. #39
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    While I'm not a big soccer fan, the gambler in me found this story very interesting:

    Leicester City title could cost English bookmakers $14m - ESPN FC
    There could be some funny business going on down the stretch of the Premier League with that much money at stake.

  10. #40
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    While I'm not a big soccer fan, the gambler in me found this story very interesting:

    Leicester City title could cost English bookmakers $14m - ESPN FC
    Which leads me to believe that there will be a "monumental collapse" in the final 4 games.

Top