2016 AAU Rosters

Page 2 of Who's playing where this year and how are some of the states teams shaping up? I know we had several threads like this last year and I'm excited to fin... 155 comments | 34378 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    713

    I see tonight that Michael Moreno joins Kyle Rode to play for Indiana Elite 15u and Danny Butt and Steven Fitzgerald left Magic for WACG. 4 more kids leaving KY. Hate to see these kids go play out of state.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    293

    I've heard Trace Young is no longer at Huntington Prep

  3. #18
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    50,829

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatfan25 View Post
    I've heard Trace Young is no longer at Huntington Prep
    This is true and where he's trying to go is almost unbelievable

  4. #19
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    50,829

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardITP View Post
    On paper you have to think the Magic has the most talent. If they had Trace Young that is a very big team in addition to all being D1 prospects.
    Manimal is pretty loaded. Their full roster is nasty

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    626

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Manimal is pretty loaded. Their full roster is nasty
    I only saw who was listed. Who else do they have to go with those listed?

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    626

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreamsCoachQ View Post
    I see tonight that Michael Moreno joins Kyle Rode to play for Indiana Elite 15u and Danny Butt and Steven Fitzgerald left Magic for WACG. 4 more kids leaving KY. Hate to see these kids go play out of state.
    Agree, but some of the out of state programs are so well funded that the ability to cover costs for travel of not only players, but also their families is hard to pass up.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    772

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardITP View Post
    Agree, but some of the out of state programs are so well funded that the ability to cover costs for travel of not only players, but also their families is hard to pass up.
    very very true

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    204

    What about the non shoe AAU teams rosters such as Charlotte Court, MATTS Mustangs, KY Hoopsters, Next Level, Shining Stars, Attucks Wolfpack, WKY Elite, KY Select, and Louisville Lightning? All teams have been strong in the past, I would like to see all of the best KY teams compete in the KY AAU State tournament this year to have a true KY champion. I'm sure some of the independent teams may surprize the shoe teams

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by velcro12 View Post
    What about the non shoe AAU teams rosters such as Charlotte Court, MATTS Mustangs, KY Hoopsters, Next Level, Shining Stars, Attucks Wolfpack, WKY Elite, KY Select, and Louisville Lightning? All teams have been strong in the past, I would like to see all of the best KY teams compete in the KY AAU State tournament this year to have a true KY champion. I'm sure some of the independent teams may surprize the shoe teams
    If you know the rosters, share them.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Posts
    133

    Quote Originally Posted by velcro12 View Post
    What about the non shoe AAU teams rosters such as Charlotte Court, MATTS Mustangs, KY Hoopsters, Next Level, Shining Stars, Attucks Wolfpack, WKY Elite, KY Select, and Louisville Lightning? All teams have been strong in the past, I would like to see all of the best KY teams compete in the KY AAU State tournament this year to have a true KY champion. I'm sure some of the independent teams may surprize the shoe teams
    I wonder how many shoe sponsored teams will attend the state aau tourney this year.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    204

    I would like to see the shoe sponsored teams at the state AAU tournament as well

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyking2534 View Post
    I wonder how many shoe sponsored teams will attend the state aau tourney this year.
    As the resident Minimal/Casey County expert, will Minimal be there?

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Posts
    133

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatfan25 View Post
    As the resident Minimal/Casey County expert, will Minimal be there?
    no "manimal" will not be there. competing in bob gibbons according to the schedule my son has..

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyking2534 View Post
    no "manimal" will not be there. competing in bob gibbons according to the schedule my son has..
    Great tournament. Wish they would change the dates for AAU state

  15. #30
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    50,829

    That's bad news for the state AAU tournament. I wonder if any of the top teams will be there?

Top